3 months Old LIAN LI A77 With Tranperant Side panel for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all ..

Planning to sell my 3 months old lian li case which i bought from sudhir for 19.5k and it comes with tranperant sidepanel and i had also bought addtional parts like pci express card holder and ssd bay n all. the case has no scratches on the side panel or even on the alluminium part . anyone from mumbai willing to see the case can come to my house . Reason for selling u all know :D no need to mention . what next .. lets c it would be surprise :D ...

PRICE : 15K Plus shipping Mumbai Buyers 15K Flat no shipping charges. anyone intrested pm me or call me on 9769213738 :)

NO LOWBALLING PRICE WONT CHANGE..

i knew that this was going to happen.. so which case now??

Free Bump for a wonderful case & a wonderful person.. :D

are obisidian not decided yet !!! lets c..time hain..and as far as this goes.. if it gets sold for 15k.. then only..will be looknig for upgrade else no..

weekend over starting today !!! 14k mumbai and outside only shippinh charge of 750 : 14750 :) looking for a quick sale !! From monday the price will be back to normal :)

Seems like no one wants a used Rolls Royce. :rofl:

Try selling it at eBay - you never know. ;)

hehe...no hurries :D me wait...both the same.. A77F has led fans on the top and also has fans on the top vent...and usb 3.0 support.. rest all is same..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back