Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
Lifetime
Invoice Available?
Yes
Reason for Sale
Incompatible with CPU/Mobo
For sale is less than 1 month old Adata RAM sticks that are not compatible with my Ryzen 7 1700 CPU.
Location is Greater Noida West
Price is 10,500 including shipping
1635256226769.jpg

Attachments

• 1635256175658_TE.jpg
    1635256175658_TE.jpg
    218.5 KB · Views: 104
  • 1635256175675_TE.jpg
    1635256175675_TE.jpg
    223 KB · Views: 112
  • 1635256175688_TE.jpg
    1635256175688_TE.jpg
    235.5 KB · Views: 88
  • 1635256175699_TE.jpg
    1635256175699_TE.jpg
    217.3 KB · Views: 101
Please do a memtest86 full pass without XMP first if it shows any errors, RMA the faulty stick or the whole kit as applicable.
If it passes then do with XMP on.

It could just be that XMP is not stable for you which is not really a fault but bad luck. RAM is definitely compatible with Ryzen.

Please do a memtest86 full pass without XMP first if it shows any errors, RMA the faulty stick or the whole kit as applicable.
If it passes then do with XMP on.

It could just be that XMP is not stable for you which is not really a fault but bad luck. RAM is definitely compatible with Ryzen.
I have tried each RAM in each slot alone and all worked on all slots.
I have also tried with XMP disabled but the problem still remains.
WIth memtest86, should I test each stick individually or all at once?

I have MSI B350 Gaming plus. I've put both of these for sale right now but I was using the new RAMs with these 2 for about a month on 3200 & CL16 without issues.
Hmmm. So it's possible that one or more of my RAM sticks are at fault. Let's see if I am jinxed. Lol
Since You're using a 300 series mobo, I hope you're already on a recent version of BIOS as initial BIOS versions of Zen had issues with high frequency RAM.
Yes it is updated to the latest bios

So I tested each RAM separately today and got zero error in each.
Is it just my bad luck that these are not working with my system? :cry:
How are you even sure then it's the RAM causing the BSODs? Have you tried using another RAM/pair for longer durations without issues?
Your weird BSODs could just be a result or some other hardware issue or even a buggy driver/anticheat (kernel mode) issue too.

How are you even sure then it's the RAM causing the BSODs? Have you tried using another RAM/pair for longer durations without issues?
Your weird BSODs could just be a result or some other hardware issue or even a buggy driver/anticheat (kernel mode) issue too.
Because this problem is only appearing with these sticks. My older corsair sticks which I have been using since 4 years don't give any error.
Second, my motherboard has Q-LED that lights up when there is some fault with a component. And it lights up randomly with these sticks.
Third, BSOD errors had codes that were related to RAM.

Here is the thread I created when this issue started. It would explain the issue in a better way.

Well I trust that you must have invested a lot of time into this but I would still be inclined towards testing with a separate system/swapping parts like CPU and mobo as well but that's just me. I find it hard to accept the RAM is the issue if memtest86 shows no errors with either of the sticks alone and together (3 scenarios/3 separate test runs). I, personally, would have dug deeper maybe on a weekend.

But enough of stretching this I guess, GLWS man.

Yeah I don't have time to test it any further. The memtest took whole day yesterday for all 4 sticks.
And recently shifted to a new place so have no one here to test these sticks with a separate motherboard or CPU.
If only I could be sure of what is causing the issue, I could change it. But then again, I can't keep testing just because I have gotten sick of it. It is better to just sell these and buy other sticks.

I think it's not that the sticks are at fault themselves, but just that first gen Ryzen (1700 in op's case) was a bit choosy with memory. First gen Ryzen also wasn't really known for having the best IMCs, and so that leads me to believe that even it's not the sticks but rather the IMC of the mobo or the CPU, which is not unusual for gen 1 Ryzen.

Back