42" Plasma V/s 42" LCD V/s 42" Led TV, Urgent help needed.

^^

well i know that the companies try to get you by numbers ! but the difference b/w contrast ratios does not appear to the human eye after a certain limit ! also in no sense can it be considered as the measure of the quality of the output of the image on the screen !

ISHROCZ_14 said:
lcd contrast ratio = 50000:1
led contrast ratio = 5000000:1
Those are dynamic contrast ratios. In most cases, they don't mean much, except that one has the darkest of blacks compared to the other.

Guyz and Gurus, I have finally purchased a TV.

LG LED 42" TV - Model: LG SL90

Its damn slim and looks are state of Art, Also the performance is quite Good.

Price: Regular price: 79500, Got this for Rs67000 and 2yrs extended warranty which equals to 2700 (post 10% discount). Also bought 2mtr HDMI cable along with 50% discount.

Hence Total Cost was Rs70000 approx.

URL: LG 42SL90QR LED LCD TV - The Ultra - Slim SL90 Series is a mere 29.3 mm thin and is built with LG's innovative LED technology to deliver realistic images. - LG Electronics IN

I think croma was running a discount price of 90k for a 47inch sl90 LG...
it was great, edge to edge display (easy to clean, lesser dust at corners) and great image...

He said the model was discontinued...

TechHead said:
agreed...the 42v20 would be a better tv for the price

+1 the 42V20 is the best TV i have come across in years. I prefered it to any of teh Song LCD's
The PQ in HD is simply stunning....

Though conrgats on the purchase Shah...

shahbaaz_vision said:
Guyz and Gurus, I have finally purchased a TV.

LG LED 42" TV - Model: LG SL90

Its damn slim and looks are state of Art, Also the performance is quite Good.

Price: Regular price: 79500, Got this for Rs67000 and 2yrs extended warranty which equals to 2700 (post 10% discount). Also bought 2mtr HDMI cable along with 50% discount.

Hence Total Cost was Rs70000 approx.

URL: LG 42SL90QR LED LCD TV - The Ultra - Slim SL90 Series is a mere 29.3 mm thin and is built with LG's innovative LED technology to deliver realistic images. - LG Electronics IN
ns gt my 47 @ 75 :) whn it was jst launched .. if you wanna experience it ... jst WATCH AVATAR .. full hd .. my dads seen it thrice already and he wants to see it again n again n again ..

rohan30186 said:
Best plasma/LCD TV under 50k...I want 40-42incher TV ...Please help
I have the same requirements as above. Can anyone suggest the best TV (LCD/LED) in a 50k budget? Am thinking LG/Sony/Samsung. NO grey market. Need to give it as a gift.

Back