WTB 8"-10" Tablet with warranty within 10k

mayank0623

Disciple
Main usage would be YouTube, reading PDFs in bigger font size and simple games like solitaire. Sim support would be a plus. Dm pics and remaining warranty period. Thanks

Last edited:
Why not buy new within that range? I'm using this and it's a great tablet for the price.

I don't think any other tab within this price offers 4/64GB option.
Will keep this in mind. Anyway it's for an older relative and they prefer lightweight Samsung devices, which is why I'm looking. Tablets like A9 and A7 lite are 11-12k with discounts, hoping to find someone who wants to sell their's

Last edited:
Tablets like A9 and A7 lite are 11-12k with discounts, hoping to find someone who wants to sell their's
I don't think they offer same or comparable specs. The RAM matters a lot. 2/3GB devices are going to lag on Android 12+.
As for weight, tablet itself is pretty light but the flip cover makes it a little heavy but that's going to be the case with any tab.

Your choice, good luck.

I don't think they offer same or comparable specs. The RAM matters a lot. 2/3GB devices are going to lag on Android 12+.
As for weight, tablet itself is pretty light but the flip cover makes it a little heavy but that's going to be the case with any tab.

Your choice, good luck.
The a9 has 4 gb, it's screen size is 8.7" but it costs 11.75k with discount, so I'm looking for something like that. And yes, the weight will be more with the cover, but they'll be using it most of the time with the tablet stand I already have, and it's 100g lighter, which is good enough. anyway it's not a hard requirement, might go with the honor one too

Back