A noob's guide on buying consoles!

Re: A noob's guide to which console to get!

I ogt My console from Croma , Near PVR Koramangala - Apr 2011 Date..Still one piece with same Date left there

320 GB Move starter Pack sold for 19990/- i know price is bit more of higher side..After 5 mins Bargain they reduced 500 Rs..

i even bougt a extended Warranty for 2 years @ 750 rs additional..i dont know whether it will be really helpful

Most Importnat i forgot to thanks the Guys in this Forum..i bought the Set after reading the posts here..

sorry for Delayed Thanks..even bigger thnaks comes once i JB'd my set

]Need your help friends on buying my 1st console. I had been playing games mainly on PC but now decided to buy console bcoz of console exclusive games i mainly need it for fighting games like street fighter, tekken, SF x tekken.

So plz guide me wid your experience i personally thinking of ps3 320GB bcoz of it`s size & sony it is available for 15800 on ebay is it a good deal.

Thanks in advance

Migician said:
]Need your help friends on buying my 1st console. I had been playing games mainly on PC but now decided to buy console bcoz of console exclusive games i mainly need it for fighting games like street fighter, tekken, SF x tekken.

So plz guide me wid your experience i personally thinking of ps3 320GB bcoz of it`s size & sony it is available for 15800 on ebay is it a good deal.

Thanks in advance

PS3 is good enough for Fighting games. I would recommend you to get it. And Order via Flipkart/Letsbuy with Cash on Delivery for a mind relieved process.

Today I got free gift from Microsoft for buying Xbox 360 250GB one

Gifts are:
1) NFS Hot Pursuit
2) NFS Hot Pursuit(Damn it was suppose to be Street Fighter)
3) 3 Month GOLD Membership on Xbox Live. :)

Never thought I would get gift worth 4200/- from Microsoft! LOL

Aman27deep said:
PS3 is good enough for Fighting games. I would recommend you to get it. And Order via Flipkart/Letsbuy with Cash on Delivery for a mind relieved process.

Thanks man i`ll definitely consider flipkart or letsbuy

thunder.dragon said:
Today I got free gift from Microsoft for buying Xbox 360 250GB one

Gifts are:

1) NFS Hot Pursuit

2) NFS Hot Pursuit(Damn it was suppose to be Street Fighter)

3) 3 Month GOLD Membership on Xbox Live. :)

Never thought I would get gift worth 4200/- from Microsoft! LOL

you got 2 hot pursuit's? WTF?

IM getting a PS3 250 GB (the Phat one) for 15k from Jumbo Electronics.

Should i go for it?

Or should i get the move bundle from letsbuy? (The one with the extra thrustmaster controller free)

Ps3 250GB is not a FAT console its a Slim, better to get the console from LetsBuy by Jumbo you mean from Dubai right ? If yes you lose Indian warranty.

dinjo said:
by Jumbo you mean from Dubai right ? If yes you lose Indian warranty.
He means a big shop in a Delhi/Noida mall.

I assume there is no Jumbo Electronics store in Mumbai till now.

Edit - I have always found the Jumbo prices to be slightly on the higher side. Specifically in a non-metro.

Uve got a great greaT deal bro :)

250gb ones are not available now and u got one for less than the price of a 160gb and plus got gow3 and 3.30!!

Now Sit back,relax and let the GOW take u over!

"A choice from the gods, is as useless as the gods themselves"

I am planning to xbx 360 slim. Can i mod it myself? No one mods 360s in my city :'(

Sent from my LG optimus one P500 using Tapatalk

hgps said:
I am planning to xbx 360 slim. Can i mod it myself? No one mods 360s in my city :'(

AFAIK xbox 360 slim's modding requires soldering n ol, so its very difficult to mod it yourself. There is a great deal of risk involved and you might end up with NOTHING.

So i would advice you to either

BUY AN ALREADY MODDED CONSOLE (warranty is over anyways when u mod it)

or

Buy the cheapest u can find and go to any nearby city like delh, mumbai, bangalore etc and get it modded for around 1200-1500 :)

Best of Luck!!

hgps said:

In Hawaii? Lucky guy :p Yes you can mod it yourself, look up some guides online. Though it's really not noob friendly.

Back