Abit AW8 + Pentium 4 516

Status
Not open for further replies.

arjie

Disciple
I'm selling an Abit AW8 motherboard and a Pentium 4 516 to Chennai buyers only. I'm thinking a price of Rs. 1500 (now Rs. 1200/-) is okay, but if you feel that is too high, either PM me or post here and I will probably lower it. This will be on sale for 1 week, after which I'll probably give it to the people who deal in old computer parts.

Here's a link to pictures. I'll give you the usual 3 day testing warranty.

Some things you should know:

1. Only the processor (and its heatsink and fan) and the motherboard (and a couple of cables it came with) are for sale.

2. I will throw in the cheapo audio card you see because the AW8 uses a daughter card which I never received at the time of purchase.

3. This motherboard _requires_ a PCI-e graphics card. If you do not have one, you won't get any image since there is no integrated card.

4. The RAM visible is not for sale and neither is the wireless card.

I'd rather not ship, really, but since you insist I'll put you in line to be informed should I decide to. Thank you for expressing your interest.

Found the box and it has some accessories in it: the metal guard that fits on the case, 2 SATA cables, 2 IDE cables, a floppy cable.

Also giving away one free logitech PS/2 mouse with this. Is my price too high for Chennaites?

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

N.B. Price is now Rs. 1200/- Not going to be shipped.

Sold locally. Sorry to the people I went quite far with. The convenience of having someone pick it up was too good to pass up.

I really should have said I preferred that so apologies about that. Ah well. This thread is done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back