Act Tv Bangalore: 10 Mbps Unlimited for Rs 1299

Re: Act Tv Bangalore: 5Mbps Unlimited for Rs 1299

Not Really Impossible. FTTB is the most common thing now a days with every Cable operator and Cheapest for the company..

swatkats said:
Not Really Impossible. FTTB is the most common thing now a days with every Cable operator and Cheapest for the company..
Sify Pune Plans
Mine is the Aspire Unlimited 1Mbps plan.
The FTTB thing is not yet so well settled here in Pune.
The local cable company ICC had actually started their own ISP but could not sustain and had to sell d license.
Now they are just local service providers for Sify and PaceNet. Infact a funny thing I came to know is that the cabling and connectivity is done my local cable wala.
Access accounts and plans by Sify. and bandwidth by Airtel. coz when the Airtel Malad office was on fire the net was down for 4 days and this was the official reason the Sify CC guys gave.

Maybe this is going too OT. But other Punekars will agree that a decent internet connection is still a distant dream in many areas(within the city) in Pune.

somebody explain this FTTB thing ?

ravi, whats your location... i just registered on sify website lets see they have this in pimpale gurav or not ??

Pune deserves something like Act, Beamfibre... potential customer base is here...

^^But if you get the corporate discount, then the 10% is off!!
<

ACT is available in HBR Layout
<
Applied yesterday, they said the connection will be made on saturday. They are gonna put a OFC to Cat5 converter on the terrace and for that they will give me 50/- discount as power charge
<

I have also put the ACT connection, 1299/-, was installed this Monday

they took 6 days to complete the whole setup , when the sales guy promised 2 days
<
, had to call up the customer care for each phase

speeds are stable, but the FUP is ridiculous, already approaching the limit,

too early to comment on anything so will wait for some time to comment

Is this for real??? 10 Mbps UL for Rs1000???? Anybody using it???

****[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]This service is offered for residential customers only and will not be connected to a wireless router nor is it allowed for Internet sharing. Connection offered only for desktops.[/font]

I have also put the ACT connection, 1299/-, was installed this Monday

they took 6 days to complete the whole setup , when the sales guy promised 2 days
<
, had to call up the customer care for each phase

Sales guy collected cheque and documents on 3rd Jan , they installed switch at my place on 8th Jan after lot of follow ups but it is still not connected to main line and I'm still waiting. I live in Jeevan Bima Nagar, main road. Do you guys have any Act technician no. of Indira nagar area ?

Sales guy collected cheque and documents on 3rd Jan , they installed switch at my place on 8th Jan after lot of follow ups but it is still not connected to main line and I'm still waiting. I live in Jeevan Bima Nagar, main road. Do you guys have any Act technician no. of Indira nagar area ?

You have a Private message.

Today they connect the switch to main line and I'm all set for download
<
. And moreover they are now offering 10mbps instead of 5mbps.
<

1704486025.png

Guys just so you know, they upgraded to 10 mbps till 75 GB and then 2 mbps unlimited!!!!

The guy is coming over to install it in my place!

Back