Airtel speed upgraded??

In Bangalore. I use the 512kbps in morning , 1mb at night plan. Today while dl'ing some torrents I was surprised to see speed in excess of 250 kbytes per second. Speedtest reports dl speeds at 2 mbits. Has anyone else been upgraded or is this just a temporary glitch?

l33t_5n1p3r_max said:
In Bangalore. I use the 512kbps in morning , 1mb at night plan. Today while dl'ing some torrents I was surprised to see speed in excess of 250 kbytes per second. Speedtest reports dl speeds at 2 mbits. Has anyone else been upgraded or is this just a temporary glitch?

even i am on that same plan and i am too getting 2mbps speed download speed...i am sure it will last only for a hour or so so getting the most out of it........

Which is ur plan? I am on 899 plan 512kbps fup 8gb.

I didnt find any night 1 mbps plan day 512 plan

Its some turbo plan, 899 bucks. It also has a 15mb FUP limit which I've crossed by a fair margin (still no speed downgrade). The dude who came to connect told me that they had introduced the plan in June itself, so maybe thats why we're on different plans.

Just make sure you arent upgraded to a 2mbps 25gb then 256 kbps plan

I doubt it. Its still hovering at 700 kbps instead of the 512 I should be getting. Do speed glitches last through consecutive days?

Back