Aliexpress.com - Feedback Thread

My point is what is:
1. the expected time frame to reach me(hyderabad)
2.If I cancel the order at this point of time,can the seller call back the package to china from India customs and refund me the money
1. Time frame for this item to reach you is hard to predict. Usually after return from customs it should be less than a week.
2. Afaik, once the order is placed, a order on aliexpress cannot be cancelled. Sellers can pull back a package as such.

You can deny the seller the time line extension if he request it and raise a dispute once the time line expires.Depending on the seller some will offer partial replacement/reshipping of the same item again and full refund in best case scenario.

I ordered something on the 24th. It got shipped on the same day through HK post and was delivered to my house on the 28th. WTF. That's faster than some of the items I have got from flipkart etc.

JGdkx0S.png

Link please
The price has increased as i got it for $6.35 shipped :http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Best...g-Nokia-Lumia-920-HTC-Nexus-4/1895830094.html

You can try and search other sellers for cheaper prices.

My point is what is:
1. the expected time frame to reach me(hyderabad)
2.If I cancel the order at this point of time,can the seller call back the package to china from India customs and refund me the money

1. After customs, it may take 7-10 days to reach hyderabad.
2. What is the point in cancelling the order now when the product has already reached Indian customs and will reach you after few days, just extend the purchase protection timeline in Aliexpress and wait few more days for the product to reach you.

Correct me If I am wrong but I remember seeing somewhere in the customs website that everything under INR 2500 (inclusive of shipping cost) are free from customes/duty ?

Correct me If I am wrong but I remember seeing somewhere in the customs website that everything under INR 2500 (inclusive of shipping cost) are free from customes/duty ?

I don't think so. I had ordered one video player last year and it was bought for $20 or so (not fake written price but really $20) and i was still charged customs on them. :(

I don't think so. I had ordered one video player last year and it was bought for $20 or so (not fake written price but really $20) and i was still charged customs on them. :(
Probably the morons at customs do not bother to follow rules, especially whenever they see something electronic item, they slam a certain % of customs.

So did anyone buy the ridiculously low priced pen drives and external HDDs on aliexpress during the 11.11 sale?
It was all from a single seller and looked as price mistake (prices were original price/100).
Some people on desidime are saying that their products have actually been shipped.

So did anyone buy the ridiculously low priced pen drives and external HDDs on aliexpress during the 11.11 sale?
It was all from a single seller and looked as price mistake (prices were original price/100).
Some people on desidime are saying that their products have actually been shipped.
I ordered 3 of them for $0.48 :oops: , for me status is "Awaiting Shipment" .

I have made 3 purchases from Aliexpress in past but have not received any of them.
It mostly depend on your area post office mate...
I receive all my thing from Aliexpress in flat 20 days and opt for sending item through Hong Kong post as their tracking is upto date..

I ordered 32gb pendrives for 0.28$. The order says shipped through China mail. Im not sure how long to wait.
Usually the package gets delivered within 25days. Have got many shipments in that time. N let me tell u, in my experience the package takes more time after arriving in India.
BTW share the link of that USB drive...

Back