AM5 and Ryzen 7000 News

I was actually hoping for some word on graphics performance with the RDNA2 iGPU. I was hearing good things about it. Hopefully they will make for decent mid-range machines. Intel's iGPU performance on 11th and 12th gen CPUs is really stellar.
Expect it to perform slightly better than a 3200g in igpu performance. Its just 2CUs

sitting tight with ryzen 1700x ,i will try to get one of the value proc 5900 or 5950 . am4 even surpassed intels x58 chipset in terms of usability, longevity and relevance

More pricing leaks, Asus AM5 motherboards news

13th Gen vs AM5 battle will be amazing. I will wait before moving to the new platform and hoping that the 5950x comes down to a mouth watering price of 42k or 43k.

Source : https://wccftech.com/amd-ryzen-7000...us-ryzen-7-7700x-480-us-ryzen-5-7600x-330-us/
330$ for 7600x that will be a successor for 5600 and will cost something around 30k, thats not an upgrade path for people like me who are on 3600

Source : https://wccftech.com/amd-ryzen-7000...us-ryzen-7-7700x-480-us-ryzen-5-7600x-330-us/
330$ for 7600x that will be a successor for 5600 and will cost something around 30k, thats not an upgrade path for people like me who are on 3600
for you and lot of us it should be 5XXX . the moment of ryzen was launched and 2 gen ryzen came in .Two significant things happened a) cost of owning higher core count cpu reduced b) Depreciation of cpus was also high as soon as second gen ryzen was announced . i am still rocking a 1700x so for me 5XXX will be a significant perf boost and paisa vasool on my am4 board rams etc . i am bit skeptical on amds new socket and head spreader design .first gen is always tricky

for you and lot of us it should be 5XXX . the moment of ryzen was launched and 2 gen ryzen came in .Two significant things happened a) cost of owning higher core count cpu reduced b) Depreciation of cpus was also high as soon as second gen ryzen was announced . i am still rocking a 1700x so for me 5XXX will be a significant perf boost and paisa vasool on my am4 board rams etc . i am bit skeptical on amds new socket and head spreader design .first gen is always tricky
Yeah I am planning to skip first gen AM5 and upgrade to second, also by that time DDR5 Rams price would stabilize. In the mean time just keep looking for a good deal on 5600 or above
I was happy with my 1600 and upgraded to 3600 last year

Happy Pumped Up GIF by AT&T

This is my reaction. I am so holding on to upgrading the PC right now. Either the 5950x drops to 42k or this 7900x/7950X better be damn good. I am guessing the launch price will be somewhere in the 70's which will come down in 3 months to 4 months. As of now, everything is overstocked. And boy, Intel has nothing but paper launches or benchmarks.

Happy Pumped Up GIF by AT&T

This is my reaction. I am so holding on to upgrading the PC right now. Either the 5950x drops to 42k or this 7900x/7950X better be damn good. I am guessing the launch price will be somewhere in the 70's which will come down in 3 months to 4 months. As of now, everything is overstocked. And boy, Intel has nothing but paper launches or benchmarks.
Why u stuck at 42k price for 5950x...amazon sale had 5950x for 37k

Usual time of the year, Sep end - Oct start.

Additional 7% off if you bought 2 more items of any value from Appario. People added junk items worth Rs.100-200 and on top of that they also claimed affiliate cashbacks using apps like cashkaro or their own 2nd amazon accounts.
Yeah, that deal which was on 6th and 7th, especially when I did not know about it. Thank you for chidko namak on my injury.

Back