Amazing New Plans By BSNL!!

^^+1 to BSNL Crap plans ...

256 kbps after 25GB and 40GB.... :rofl:

Maybe the newbie should post somewhere where people dont read between the lines and find the BS lines

LOL its better than previous plans!

Compare them and see! :)

ronnie_gogs said:
^^+1 to BSNL Crap plans ...

256 kbps after 25GB and 40GB.... :rofl:

Maybe the newbie should post somewhere where people dont read between the lines and find the BS lines

Bansal said:
LOL its better than previous plans!

Compare them and see! :)

256 kbps is not acceptable and for people like me who download 200+gb a month these plans are not acceptable :p

they are the same as the airtel plan's with a few minor changes and as such they are no good , FUP as a concept needs to go .... i dont download 200GB a month but i do watch a lot of online streaming videos on youtube and other sites ...i cant seem to find anything that is reasonable enough for my usage.

Plan seems to be good except download limits and speed of 256kbps.. If they lift the download limits it should be good one..

Useless Plans because

* They are NOT unlimited

* On Top of that, they are more costly than True Unlimited Plans(UL 750,UL 1350)

When will these folks understand, that what we need lot of data transfer at decent speeds. We don't want Fastest hayabusa bike with 2l petrol:bleh:

linuxtechie said:
I used to consume 40-50 GB / month from 256kbps days. Does it mean anything?

+LT

It means you would comsume 320gb with a 2 mbps connection :p

40/256 = X/2048

=> X = 320

:rofl:

I am currently using unlimited plan with 512kbps.. I download near to 50GB / month... If we get BB Home Combo ULF 1400 or 1700 download limit will be reached with in 2 weeks.. I will accept this limit fact but cannot accept 246kbps speed...

i wonder who gives BSNL the idea of making these stupid plans :p , dont they realise that 25gb and 40gb is just not enough ?

With greater speed , comes greater urge to download lol . I download 120-130 gb per month on 750ul , these new plans are only gud for online gamers (4 mbps=lower ping) i suppose

I just changed to a combo plan yesterday which gives me a decent download/upload limit.

I will opt for 1500 plan if I exceed the limit.

roxysmile said:
i wonder who gives BSNL the idea of making these stupid plans :p , dont they realise that 25gb and 40gb is just not enough ?

With greater speed , comes greater urge to download lol . I download 120-130 gb per month on 750ul , these new plans are only gud for online gamers (4 mbps=lower ping) i suppose
ping does not depend on speed... it depends on various factors like proximity to server, quality of line and lot of others. generally it can be said that if you are near the server, you'll get good pings.

mods plz add a sarcasm tag to the thread title :p

_

Back