Amazon India lightning deals

Ye sure, next will try too add in depth and detailed research too. Provide all pros and cons. Give comparison with other drives too. Also give prices of same drive in different countries.
You don't have to do any of that if somebody else is doing it, that's the whole point. You post the deal & somebody else post a small review link in next post, nothing wrong with it & it only help users to make a better informed decision.

Ye sure, next will try too add in depth and detailed research too. Provide all pros and cons. Give comparison with other drives too. Also give prices of same drive in different countries.
I never actually asked you to. I said that in @guest_999's defense who provided that info voluntarily to help others.

Not all SSDs are equal. Specs are super important. If you think otherwise, here's a few 1TB NVMe for you:
1TB NVMe @ 3886
1TB NVMe @ 3999
1TB NVMe @ 3999 - extra 5% coupon
The above are crappy/unknown drives, please avoid for anything except game drives where you can just redownload the game if required.

The irony is he provided the info concisely in a single line. The argument has stretched on for so much longer

And for anyone else that thinks it's a chore to look up SSD specs, just bookmark and refer to this doc: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1B27_j9NDPU3cNlj2HKcrfpJKHkOf-Oi1DbuuQva2gT4/edit#gid=0
Not all SSDs are equal. Pick the correct one for your application

Keep this thread for posting deals. Discuss the qualities, pros and cons in other threads.
I gave up on looking at both the Amazon and Fk deals threads now. 100% all of the posts are just off track comments and 2-3 page discussions on one item and peopleasking for recommendations or saying their stuff got shipped etc. I feel like opening a new deals thread for both Amzn and FK and write no discussions or recommendations allowed in the thread title to keep it clean so impatient people like me can look and buy deals if they feel the price is right. Those who want to discuss can always discuss in the original threads.

Amazon is offering some great deals on Office 365 Family.

Price: 4950
Amazon Card Cash Back: 1485
Effective Price 3645

Screenshot_20231030_224854_Telegram.jpg

Last edited:
Back