Amazon India lightning deals

It is much more economical to buy 2 x 1TB 2.5" SSD if installing in desktop. This time there aren't any good SSD deals.
well it will eat onto your pcie lanes and depends upon your motherboard whther it is via cpu or chipset , ideally single is better
Thanks. How does that compare to this cheaper option (showing as 12855/-) -
Crucial BX500 2TB 3D NAND SATA 8.89 cm (2.5-Inch) Internal SSD - CT2000BX500SSD1 https://amzn.eu/d/eOpTjqm
you could also check EVM SSD at 10k 2tb they claim to be made in india but than dont have lot of reviews to back it

Last edited:
Made in India, in case of electronics, mostly means components imported from China/Thailand/Vietnam/Taiwan (mostly China though) and assembled in India
True but Atleast the assembly line has started.

We are up against a giant that is decades a ahead of us . to further add we are slow to policy making and adaption because of our chalta hai attitude Will take time to get there.

but Atleast the assembly line has started.
Nope. We've always been assembling, it's nothing new. Earlier we also used to manufacture (like Nokia phones, CRT TVs), but now we only assemble. Assembly hasn't started, manufacturing has stopped.

Further, what I hate about these companies is that they'll have zero technical documentation. EVM doesn't even have a spec sheet on their website, I can't find any endurance ratings anywhere. Of course, since someone like Tomshardware won't pick this up, we'll never know the details about controllers, DRAM, SLC cache, etc. The only thing we can conclude is that they cheap out on all of these.

Guys, for gaming which processor should I go for between a Ryzen 5600X and a Ryzen 5800X? I'm upgrading from a Ryzen 1600X which I have been using for the last 6 years.

I won't be using it for video rendering or other graphics intensive tasks, just gaming with a RX6600 GPU at 1080p.

Guys, for gaming which processor should I go for between a Ryzen 5600X and a Ryzen 5800X? I'm upgrading from a Ryzen 1600X which I have been using for the last 6 years.

I won't be using it for video rendering or other graphics intensive tasks, just gaming with a RX6600 GPU at 1080p.
Ryzen 5600X is more than enough

Back