Android Market Apps for 10 cents

Crossx said:
Where's My Water is worth the buy. Great game.

Also the Instant Heart Rate is a innovative app.

Okay.. went ahead and bought Where’s My Water?, I would say this is a pretty nice game :hap5:

I tried adding my ICICI visa debit card and SBI mastercard debit card..but still the Accept and buy button is greyed out.Since i dont own a credit card..is there any other way to buy in android market? :/

MY WISH LIST!!

1.Power Amp
2.Shadowgun
3.Quick Office Pro
4.ROM Manager Premium
5.Root Explorer
6.BackStab HD
7.Titanium Backup PRO Key
8.Camera 360(where is it? its not on market anymore)
9.Asphalt HD------------------------------------------> ONLY GOT THIS :(
10.MX Video Player Pro OR Dice Player

HOPE OTHERS ARE AVAILABLE FOR DISCOUNT SOON.

Vasishta.Sushant said:
I have a strong hunch that the last day would be killer. Till that time everything will be more like gap filling.
Then I'm screwed. My cc allows only 2-3 purchases before giving up. :-(

HDFC netsafe is pretty useless

Sent from my LT15i using Tapatalk

Antidote said:
I tried adding my ICICI visa debit card and SBI mastercard debit card..but still the Accept and buy button is greyed out.Since i dont own a credit card..is there any other way to buy in android market? :/

go to your walltet and check if it is declined

you can ask your friend to buy for you

Today's apps

[1] SwiftKeyX **

[2] Sleepy Jack

[3] Deer Hunter 3D

[4] EzPDF

[5] Tank Riders

[6] Zenonia

[7] Collapse

[8] MX Moto

[9] Guns and Glory

[10] Toddler Tapping Zoo

** indicates repeat

bought ezpdf..

I bought Shazam and SlideIT but Google has charged me an extra 1$. Also the worst part is they charge this 1$ whenever I use google checkout :p

That 1$ charge is an authorization charge (i believe) which is a norm here in US where many companies make such small transaction before billing you entirely. This happens with me even when i go to fill petrol. For 2 days, my credit card just shows 1$ but one the 3rd day entire amount is billed.

That 1$ will be reversed soon.

Roxtin said:
Any suggestions for android app which can show me my 2G/3G usage without including the data transferred over WiFi

3G Watchdog is the app you need. It has separate sections for wifi and 3G/2G so you can use that.

Back