Android Mobile Phone Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried Astrid Tasks. It's one of the best out there. But If I keep multiple alarms not able to figure out for which it is showing alert!

To check the task for which task it's showing the alert pull down the notification bar the task should be displayed there.

Hope this helps.
happy19.gif

Guys nice new app called check price.is linked to a few online shopping sites and gives you the lowest price.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

Is it possible to turn off balance notifications? I hate it when it interrupts while I am listening to music.

Phone is HTC Explorer and service provider is Tata Docomo.

In windows phone 7 os ad there was this perticular instant where the kids were typing in there office word in their pc and it was getting instantly notified on the man's phone....

Is there any similar kind of app in Android ?

android 4.0 update for sony neo v has been released in india................................

i am updating my neo v

I need app to crop and resize images. For forum sigs and avatars mainly. Tried Photoshop but it can only crop images. Any suggestions buddies?

In windows phone 7 os ad there was this perticular instant where the kids were typing in there office word in their pc and it was getting instantly notified on the man's phone....

Is there any similar kind of app in Android ?

<

it was because of the cloud storage, the document was stored in cloud and two users (kids and dad) were simultaneously using it, hence the dad was notified of the changes that kids were making, you should possibly be able to do that with Google drive now, or even with dropbox.

I need app to crop and resize images. For forum sigs and avatars mainly. Tried Photoshop but it can only crop images. Any suggestions buddies?

for re-sizing use Microsoft Picture Manger or online-image-editor.com
<

Guys I have got an HTC One V. So I am finally joining the android party after years of using my Nokia 5800. Any pointers for me?

happy49.gif

it was because of the cloud storage, the document was stored in cloud and two users (kids and dad) were simultaneously using it, hence the dad was notified of the changes that kids were making, you should possibly be able to do that with Google drive now, or even with dropbox.

for re-sizing use Microsoft Picture Manger or online-image-editor.com
cheers.gif

Yeah it happens with google drive. i just tested it. looks pretty cool and can have enormous applications.

Sometimes, i got the incoming call, the android keyboard opens automatically. i didn't view accept or reject buttons. It going as missed call. I didn't find what is the problem. Anyone help me?

When i go to android market on my zte blade, many apps say.. "This app is not available for your country". This is because the blade thinks i am in India and even all app prices are shown in Rs.

Is this because of my gmail account linked to phone being from India ?

Any way to change this and get the prices in USD and thus enabling the ability to download these US only apps ?

Search for market unlocker from the market. It will solve your issue.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

I just went to google accounts on laptop and changed my country to USA and restarted the phone and now i get everything in USD and also the apps don't give any error like not available in your country and such.

Guys any good suggestions for File Manager. I don't have any on my LG Optimus Net. Currently not possible to delete any files from my Phone/SD Card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back