OC & Modding Antec 900 cabbie mod help

xerocool

Disciple
Well as the topic says,have a antec900 and dust is giving me a real headache,in addition i have a non modular psu corsair tx650 (which im planning to change soon to a modular one).

Since the space inside is very limited its almost impossible for me to manage cables in it ..making it look very ugly :(

Is there any place/person in mumbai where i can get my cabinet modded (drilling holes, etc) or have to get it done on my own from local hardware shop ?

I dont want to ruin the cabinet so getting it done from some kind of professional would be preferred :p

Re: Antec900 cabbie mod help

xerocool said:
Well as the topic says,have a antec900 and dust is giving me a real headache,in addition i have a non modular psu corsair tx650 (which im planning to change soon to a modular one).

Since the space inside is very limited its almost impossible for me to manage cables in it ..making it look very ugly :(

Is there any place/person in mumbai where i can get my cabinet modded (drilling holes, etc) or have to get it done on my own from local hardware shop ?

I dont want to ruin the cabinet so getting it done from some kind of professional would be preferred :p

1.Get a holesaw and drill holes near 24 pin, 6 pin PCIE and near PSU
2. Go to engg workshop and get it punched, laser cut, drilled etc.

laser cutting will cost 3k but very precise
puncing is also ok........but not so precise
Holesaw.......almost precsise in hands of pros else its a disasater

there is nothin u can do abt dust..............its like vacuum cleaner. just put a cloth over the front(thin one). ANd get a paint brush to dust off.

Back