Antec SP2 500W SMPS for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to sell my antec smps as i am going abroad in aug n will be here in mumbai till 30th only.I bought it from Prime ABGB in april 2006 and has 3 yrs so over 22 mths warranty is left.The problem is that it got busted last week n i have given it to prime ABGB for RMA but i will get it back in aug 1st week but i am leaving on 30th july.I will give the original bill and the RMA bill and can take the buyer personally to prime so that u can collect it when it gets back..and its the OEM version not the box packed one.

Reason for sale--dont need it anyway already gave my 7900gt to my cousin so will get a powersafe 400 instead.
here is a link to the product and review..but this ones an OEM so u wont get all that cables..with this one..

Tech Vault > Antec Smart Power 2.0

It seems a risky proposition but it definitely isint as the SMPS still has 22 mths of warranty left and its bought from prime ABGB which is a reputed shop and everyone know that on TE besides i can take the buyer to prime personally and tell them to give the smps to the person as i wont be here ans it will be either repaired or replaced by them.It has been sent to chennai for RMA and will be back in aug 1st week.so the buyer will definetly get it in aug 1dt week.

how much will the xtra cables costs and where would i get it from?
i m very much interested in this...can call me 9820900907
samir

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back