Video Any 32" LCD TVs for around 25k?

Did you visit other delaers like Vijay Sales... they are selling a Sharp 32" for 21K odd also the same for Toshiba and panasonic as well(some models). The Toshiba model is - 32AV700E.
and if you can spen about 1K more you can but Panasonic 32" with IPS alpha panel(read wide Horizontal+vertical viewing angle)

The_Falcon said:
Did you visit other delaers like Vijay Sales... they are selling a Sharp 32" for 21K odd also the same for Toshiba and panasonic as well(some models). The Toshiba model is - 32AV700E.

and if you can spen about 1K more you can but Panasonic 32" with IPS alpha panel(read wide Horizontal+vertical viewing angle)

I got an excellent deal on Toshiba PB1 32". 22k delivered. To my eyes it looked much better than Sharp, Videocon, Onida and Philips. The Panasonic was better I agree but was 27 I think. I am happy with this one, it looks awesome from around 6 ft. Viewing angles are pretty good too.

Here is the link to their website - chexck for your city.

Vijay Sales

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

cignext said:
I got an excellent deal on Toshiba PB1 32". 22k delivered. To my eyes it looked much better than Sharp, Videocon, Onida and Philips. The Panasonic was better I agree but was 27 I think. I am happy with this one, it looks awesome from around 6 ft. Viewing angles are pretty good too.
what is th full model No. ? where are you located ?

Last week, I bought a Toshiba 32 LCD for Rs.20,500/-. Model Number is 32AV700E which is priced at 30k on Toshiba's website. It is not Full HD (1080P), it is HD Ready (720P).

For a 32" LCD, full HD does not matter much.Difference can be seen only in larger screens. BTW, I own a 46" Full HD, a 32" Full HD and a 32 HD Ready, so I know what I am saying.

mgdelhi said:
Last week, I bought a Toshiba 32 LCD for Rs.20,500/-. Model Number is 32AV700E which is priced at 30k on Toshiba's website. It is not Full HD (1080P), it is HD Ready (720P).

For a 32" LCD, full HD does not matter much.Difference can be seen only in larger screens. BTW, I own a 46" Full HD, a 32" Full HD and a 32 HD Ready, so I know what I am saying.

Thanks. And I'll highly recommend this TV to anyone looking for a budget model. Excellent value for money.

I am eyeing it too. My wife is "harassing" me to buy her TV for the bedroom immediately after she emptied my pockets of 55K for the Honda Scooty.

But budget is tight so will wait for a while..ne ways LCD prices are dropping as more LED TVs are coiming into the market.

The_Falcon said:
I am eyeing it too. My wife is "harassing" me to buy her TV for the bedroom immediately after she emptied my pockets of 55K for the Honda Scooty.

But budget is tight so will wait for a while..ne ways LCD prices are dropping as more LED TVs are coiming into the market.

Hehe this one is great as secondary TV!

Btw if you are looking to buy an HDTV, there is a guide up on my website.

karmyster said:
How about Mitashi LCDs? I read good reviews about them in AVMAX, should fall within your budget.
Cignext already got his TV. I will wait it out a bit more before buying one. I may have to shift house, so it did be better to get it onece I move.

Back