Camera any good deals on cameras during Dasara ............

blackheart

Disciple
hi guys was thinking of purchasing canon ixus 120is during this weekend if u have any info regarding good deals in mumbai during this weekend pls let me knw

which is the best place to purchase this in mumbai.

blackheart said:
hi guys was thinking of purchasing canon ixus 120is during this weekend if u have any info regarding good deals in mumbai during this weekend pls let me knw

which is the best place to purchase this in mumbai.
Almost all mega electronic stores in mumbai would have sale since its festival season but I prefer Alpa market in Vile Parle E Irla compound. they price there electronics as low as it can get.

guys really confused between canon ixus 120 is and the sony w350 budget is arnd 12k have to get this in the coming week .........

please advise its a bit urgent .......

is it possible for neone living nearby alfa market to check the rates for the above cameras over there ..........

The Sony W350 provides more features and has a 26mm wide angle lens which might be more useful in indoor group shots and landscape shots. But image quality wise, the Canon 120is beats the Sony hands down. If I were you, I would buy the Canon.

logistopath said:
The Sony W350 provides more features and has a 26mm wide angle lens which might be more useful in indoor group shots and landscape shots. But image quality wise, the Canon 120is beats the Sony hands down. If I were you, I would buy the Canon.
yes i agree with u i went to a showroom in my area and luckily he had both the canon ixus 120 is and the sony w350 and i also feel tht the image quality of canon is better than sony though sony has some features like optical zoom during recording videos , panaroma mode etc but when it comes to image quality canon beats sony the images from the w350 are a bit on the softer side while tht frm the canon have a more natural feel to them.
build quality of canon is also good so most probably i will be going with canon

thanks for u r suggestions..........

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

finalyy booked the camera (ixus 120is)..... i wanted black color and it was not available so had to book it will be getting it in 2 days ...........

guys which SDHC card shld i go for i think a 8 gb card should do the job for me .........

shall i go for a class 6 card or a class 4 or a lower class card will do

please advise..

Back