any idea abt the Creative EP - 830

blackheart

Disciple
hey guys .........

m planin to buyin a pair of ear phones as the stock ear phones tht i got wid my ipod went kaput :(

mostly i will be buying the EP -630 frm KMD ........

but wht abt the EP -830 do u guys have ne idea abt it.......

are this better then the EP - 630 s

are these available in india??????????

wht is the price?????????

plz feel free to express u r views

thnks in advance..................

Market price (with warranty ones....DUH if your getting warrant which is honoured in India, IT is available in India) is way expensive in India. Above thousand something. kmd is selling for 800+50 bucks with warranty (duhh) and bill. Do the math, which one will you pick?

Creative's All New EP-830 Earphones - Cool new gear from Creative - Softpedia

looking at this article ep 830 seems to be enhacned and a better version of ep630 with the flaws of the ep-630 corrected ..like thin wire and all..

creative ep-830's even got a pouch ..

dunno if it's available in india..incase u find it for a good price and the difference between ep-630 and ep-830 isnt more than 300 or max 400 bucks ..i think its worth buying the 830 for the pouch ,better wires and better quality.

cause many ep-630's now a days are going kaput ..especially "the one ear phone volume decreasing drastically" is a common problem.

so go for the enhanced 830 if possible .

FaH33m said:
cause many ep-630's now a days are going kaput ..especially "the one ear phone volume decreasing drastically" is a common problem.
so go for the enhanced 830 if possible .

See this thread...you might revive your 630s

Kumar said:
See this thread...you might revive your 630s

lolz which thread ? looks like you forgot to copy the link.:p

i guess you are talking about this thread..

http://www.techenclave.com/audio-zone/creative-ep630-rma-111990.html

looking at other members replies it seems this indeed revives the ep 630.. but as i said in the above thread i ve already given my ep 630 for RMA ..so expecting a brand new piece once they are in stock. :)

also i guess it would be better to have the ep-830 instead of you know trying to solve the lower volume problem by yourself..every time the volume decrease. because incase you slightly damage the ear bud ,warranty will be void. that's why i asked him to get the newer version :)

but it depends a lot on the pricing ,if ep-830 prices are very high like around 1.8-2 k.(quiet possible as the retail price of ep-630 is 1300)..then one would rather buy a crossroads mylar from Jaben as they seem to be a lot better then then ep-630.

but for 800 bucks thru TE GO's nothing comes close to the most trusted ep-630 :)

^^ Lol and the EP-630 sound is wide ? The Ep-630 is tinny as well ! (Actually practically any cheap canal phone will sound tinny since the sound will seem to be playing inside your head.

The major exceptions seems to be the Mylars. I just can't fathom how they have such a wide soundstage when they are just canal phones.

^^it means bad top end
ya and unless you try out the mylars, you dont know how much better it can get :)
i won mine, you would have to buy yours :D

i think we should move this somewhere else coz its OT here :)

^^btw the mouse cost me 450 bux without haggling when i got it (in march/april) :p
didnot matter coz i wasnt gonna use it neways

why dont you request some1 else to help you out?? coz if i ship it then it will be super expensive coz of distance

hey wht is the cost of the crossroads mylar.........

n are they available in mumbai......

n also does neone know wht is the exact price of the EP -830 s n how do they sound ????????? as compared with the 630 s

Back