Any idea on a good Nokia care centre in bangalore?

Supra

Skilled
Well saw horrid reviews of allmost all of the Nokia care in Bangalore .
Anyone have a Nokia care to recommend?

This is for a Nokia 5800 of which the vibrator has gone bad and its making loud zrrr sound while vibrating. The handset is under warranty till next week.Also the unlock button is also acting up once a while !

Dont know about others but nokia care marathalli is very good.

Can you tell me the exact location ? Also more details on how fast they are ?

There are horror stories like they replacing original parts inside the fone with fake parts :O...thats why want to be safe

The speed of the service depends on the availability of parts which are damaged,if they dont have a part they will ask you to leave your phone number and will call back when they get the specific part.My N73 was filled with dust etc and i gave it for cleaning, they completed the job in 1 hr and also replaced the front keypad which was totally wornout on their own:D Also once my sim card slot was damaged a bit and
i wasnt able to put any sim in it, they repaired it in 5 mins and didnt charge anything eventhough it was a out of warranty repair. Its located besides bata showroom on the first floor.

^^

Thanks a lot for the detailed review. Till what time they are open ? Also did u get it done recently only...asking as the contractors/franchise there changes often and service goes from very good to bad !

I hope I dont have to give the phone to them if they dont have a part for the same. The vibrator is at fault here ....so I guess that should be quite easy :)...let me give them a call now and see what they say :)

I got it done around 5 months back but the franchise is the same silk tele something as my friend visited them around 20 days back.They are open till 7pm, infact they start closing at 6.45pm. you can call them at 08025400226

Back