Any reviews for one-stop-shop.in ?

roadrash99

Disciple

Found this site one-stop-shop.in with some great deals, this is just the one I'm interested in. They have a physical address but I found zero reviews online of people who have bought from here, so it's a little suspect.

Does anyone have some info on this site?

Physical address: Shop No 19, Orlem, Marvel Apts, Marve Road, Opp Citizen Co Op Bank, Malad (west), 400064 Mumbai MH, India
If anyone from Mumbai can verify this, then only it's possible to track this website.

Physical address: Shop No 19, Orlem, Marvel Apts, Marve Road, Opp Citizen Co Op Bank, Malad (west), 400064 Mumbai MH, India
If anyone from Mumbai can verify this, then only it's possible to track this website.
I checked the place out on Google street view soon after I posted, it's a small building with only a handful of shops at the ground floor, there is no way there is a shop 19 in that building unless someone is running this website from their apartment. So for the moment we'll have to assume it's not legit.

As per the domain database, domain purchase from Bihar state though shop registered address at Maharashtra. Lack of transparency.

I came across this site through Google Shopping as well. The prices are just too low than the next lowest retailer. Moreover, if you add any item to the cart, you get 10% off coupon which makes the price quite impractical for a retailer, especially compared to prices at Lamington Road.

Moreover, all the product images and details are copied over from Amazon including the mention of Appario as the importer. Several items that are unavailable locally are listed at US prices which makes it seem more like a scam.

The fact the site is registered in Bihar in late 2022 is a red flag. I am in Mumbai and I am not going to bother to check the place as Google Street view indicates it is an old building with shops only on the ground floor with the last shop showing up as Shop No. 6, and there is no way that there are shops further up in a residential building.

Also, the first thing I do with any unknown seller is contact them and so far I haven't received any response. I suppose someone can experiment with a credit card that has good chargeback support, but I am not going to go for it.

Last edited:
Back