Anyone playing Cataclysm on EU servers?

ashr

Skilled
We've got a guild named Lagstyle on Khadgar Horde EU and we're looking for good players who'd like to raid weekends at Indian timings. This is a 10 man guild. I know there are a few WoW players here.

If you're keen on IST raiding, let me know.

For those who might have quit the game after the faceroll expansion that was WOTLK, Cataclysm is way better. The difficulty is closer to TBC level and leveling a new character is finally fun. (No, really... LEVELING IS FUN NOW!)

I suppose you wouldn't want to join us if you already have a guild :) But let me know if you're interested in switching to Indian time raiding.

i was looking for an indian guild on EU servers for the past year and half mate. now ive kinda lost interest and got no time thanks to work =S

What is the lag on the European Servers ? I am currently trying out the trial version on the US servers and the lag is around 500ms - too much to play comfortably.

wondering whether to upgrade my wotlk US account with cataclysm or spend some more to get a new EU account. what's the cheapest way to get an EU account up and running? by that i mean where do i buy the keys.

@bubablu it's about 350ms with Airtel. I use a tunneling service called smoothping which brings me down to 180ms. It's very nice.

@spin, it'll cost about about 4500 bucks. Buy Battle chest + WOTLK from offgamers which will give you the first 3 expansions. This is about 50 dollars. Then digital upgrade in account management for about 2000 bucks to get Cata.

The expansion is excellent.

Back