Apc br 1100 ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
back on sale as DTDC refused to ship it to some remote place in WB where the buyer lived . will ship to all places where DTDC ships. so check this first.

price has been updated as well.

Once again, folks. This is NOT the RS-1100 available fr 4800 bucks.

The model number is BR-1100 which sells for 5650 rupees.

OP and MOD who deleted my post:

APC Back-UPS 1100, 230V, BS546A, without auto shutdown software, India

.... it is the one posted above right??? .... if not please delete my post!!!

OP: Can you post a pic of the front of the UPS where the On/Off button is...I would like to see if it says "Back-UPS RS 1100" or something else.....

The one that sells for 5650/- is the 100va model with Auto Shut Down feature which I believe yours is not.

Also please find me the difference between RS 1100 and BR1100.....

BR1100CI-IN is the one which says 1100 RS on the front...So please OP stop confusing the buyers...it is one and the same UPS we are all talking about.

If so it is for 4800/- odd locally....will post bill shortly....and that too over a month ago.

Anyway this is not my thread and nor can I buy it just wanna inform the members the correct price.

have already reduced the price to 4000 mate :)

i found the two models to have different prices everywhere. thats it.

if you check the 5600 ones on all indian websites do not have auto shutdown. so .. confusing the buyers is definitely NOT my intention, just forgot to edit that link when i re-opened the thread :S

..Dude the Back UPS RS 1100 is has the model number BR-1100.

The one with Auto Shut Down is 1000 VA.

I am using both of the above and a 600va one...

I just want everyone to be clear that its the same one we ALL are talking about...

Anyway goodluck for your sale...

yep . . however its listed that way wherever i checked hence all the drama :)

anyway, i hope no more confusion occurs . . lemme know if anything else is missing

Sure. But since i packed the ups as i am leaving on monday, they will be up tomorrow.

That doesn't mean delayed shipping. I already arranged that. And will be online myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back