IMG0047A.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG0041A.jpg
    IMG0041A.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG0040A.jpg
    IMG0040A.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 56
Price is a tad high mate, for a crack on the back and broken vibrator. I know you bought it real expensive, but sadly that's how technology goes...

iPhone 3GS 8 GB New would cost 99$ now.. this is not the right moment for existing iPhone 3G users :(

iPhone 3G is gonna sell cheap now..

And I think we would see more and more iPhone 3GS's coming on sale as well..

Best of luck for your sale buddy..

True but thts what the grey market price would be for it so that is the price one should consider when looking to buy a 3GS. I myself am holding back the upgrade to 3GS from my existing 2G for this very same reason.

sibot said:
Price is a tad high mate, for a crack on the back and broken vibrator. I know you bought it real expensive, but sadly that's how technology goes...

lol...i am more than making up for the slight crack in the back...by giving a brand new full white housing!!! plz read the post and the vibrator i can get fixed for 500 bucks :\

kuld33p said:
iPhone 3GS 8 GB New would cost 99$ now.. this is not the right moment for existing iPhone 3G users :(

yyea right...get me 10 iphone 3g for 99$ a piece :p

Guys Guys, I did not say that you would get an iPhone for 99$ out of the box. But remember last time when the price drop happened for 3G and 3GS it had impact on Indian Market as well.

Let me know who does not understand that so that I can explain it with more facts and figures.

And please let the guy sell his phone.. don't crap his thread anymore.. if anyone wants to debate on the topic lets to move to mobile discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back