Audio Are Klipsch Promedia 2.1(Non-GMX) and Norge 2060 Amp ideal for Plasma TV?

As the Title states, Will this combo be excellent for Plasma TV if yes so where to buy Klipsch Promedia 2.1(Non-GMX) and Norge 2060 in India? Any online dealer or what?

Plz help me

Aren't the Klipsch Promedia "Powered" speakers? AFAIK you won't need the norge in this picture. The promedia a fair set of sub-sats(2.1).

Let us know if you are still able to find one of those Promedia 2.1s. :p

It was slated for EOL since long and recently some of the dealers started stocking these. Wonder if it was from the old stock or Klipsch brought back these babies.

And yeah since these are powered, you do not need a separate amp for powering them. A passive pair of bookshelves OTOH require one. HTH.

Do u know from where to buy this?

Plz gimme some info. yaar. I am fed so much. I can't even explain u my condition in which I am[:(] :(

This speaker do not need any external Amp.?

If I attach an norge 2060 so will the sound quality increases?

Desecrator said:
Let us know if you are still able to find one of those Promedia 2.1s. :p

It was slated for EOL since long and recently some of the dealers started stocking these. Wonder if it was from the old stock or Klipsch brought back these babies.

And yeah since these are powered, you do not need a separate amp for powering them. A passive pair of bookshelves OTOH require one. HTH.

^I recall a member posting that he had a dealer sourcing these albeit with no warranty. Most likely he is sourcing it from the US. And then, these do not have any voltage selector nor do they have a universal voltage input. So you are going to need a step down transformer and the related thingamajig. :p

Attaching an amp won't do any good since the speaker has a built-in amp. Chuck this and invest in a pair of bookshelves with the Norge 2060 amp. There are lots of bookshelves retailing in pairs such as Tannoy F1 customs, Wharfedale 9.1s, PSB Alpha B1 etc.

Why don't you tell us your requirements and the budget?

karan_n8 said:
I posted, and YOU WILL GET WARRANTY with a vat paid invoice form an authorised Klipsch distributor my friend.
No I am sure I was referring to another member here.

Which was the link you posted anyway? Would love to see the pricing as well.

Oh okay. I posted a link on the earphones and docks. For the speakers I will have to get a quote from him. The thread is in the deals section my friend.

karan_n8 said:
Oh okay. I posted a link on the earphones and docks. For the speakers I will have to get a quote from him. The thread is in the deals section my friend.
I think u are referring to this link or topic - http://www.techenclave.com/hot-deals-and-discussions/klipsch-and-edfier-products-179363.html

I have even downloaded the products document which u have posted in this forum but I am not able to see Klipsch Promedia 2.1 in this document.

Also plz tell me the warranty and all.

Thank you.

I just talked to him, he says the pro media line isnt being offered in Asia, so even if you manage to get it, you will not get warranty.

Back