N/A
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
Not required
Selling on behalf of a friend

Asus AC68U
in a very good condition.
Original Antenna and Power adapter available.
Product is out of warranty, will provide 1day testing warranty.
Shipping at buyers risk.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    242 KB · Views: 248
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    295.3 KB · Views: 247
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    276.9 KB · Views: 248
Are there any videos or reviews which suggest that I can use this for my personal NAS requirements? I only wanted to stream to a single device.

Are there any videos or reviews which suggest that I can use this for my personal NAS requirements? I only wanted to stream to a single device.
I think you are asking if you can use this router (with its USB port connected to a drive) as a NAS.
Not too sure about the performance, if you can maximize the 100MB/s throughput or not. But there is an option to enable SMB share to share the connected USB device, and it does have a USB3 port. Check online reviews on performance.

I think you are asking if you can use this router (with its USB port connected to a drive) as a NAS.
Not too sure about the performance, if you can maximize the 100MB/s throughput or not. But there is an option to enable SMB share to share the connected USB device, and it does have a USB3 port. Check online reviews on performance.
Yes, you're correct. Also, I looked up online reviews but couldn't find any performance details on using this router (with its USB port connected to a drive) as a NAS.

Yes, you're correct. Also, I looked up online reviews but couldn't find any performance details on using this router (with its USB port connected to a drive) as a NAS.

Seems you can get around 25MB/s maximum, and both of its CPU cores reach 100% as per someone who tested it. I also have the same router (in access point mode though), might give it a try. Will share the results over dm if you are interested. Please note this is not meant to be a NAS, most likely use case for the USB port would be sharing printers over the network.

Seems you can get around 25MB/s maximum, and both of its CPU cores reach 100% as per someone who tested it. I also have the same router (in access point mode though), might give it a try. Will share the results over dm if you are interested. Please note this is not meant to be a NAS, most likely use case for the USB port would be sharing printers over the network.
I know it can't replace a real NAS, but I just wanted to see if it can handle even one 4K TV for local movie streaming. Please test and share the results. Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back