FS: Networking ASUS RT-N13U B1 N300 WiFi router (DD-WRT supported)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SUTaRQKTI1FKNd6v_500.jpg

http://www.asus.com/Networking/RTN13U_B1/

Currently it's running on the latest ASUS firmware, but DD-WRT can be easily flashed. Can be used as a standalone 24x7 download client by attaching a pen drive or an external HDD. The USB port is 2.0, so please don't expect USB3 read/write speeds from the USB port.

Accessories included: Original power adapter and a RJ45 (Ethernet) cable. Software utilities, if required can be downloaded from the ASUS website. The power adapter is not Indian type as ASUS was not bundling Indian type power adapters with this router back in 2011. Buyer will have to use a power adapter converter which can be bought from local electrical store for 40 bucks.

Returns not accepted for this item as it's still under manufacturer warranty. In case of any issues, buyer will have to visit nearest ASUS service center for RMA. I've checked the router and I've not experienced any issues. WiFi was working fine on the iPad.

Local buyers (from Pune) preferred.
Buy with confidence. Click here to view my trading profile.

Edit: SOLD!

Last edited:
@ everyone
Sorry for not replying to your PMs (I got too many of them to keep up). The ASUS router has been sold to a local buyer from Pune. Local buyers always get first preference.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back