Asus RT-n16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Product : Asus RT-n16

Purchased From : Amazon.com in January

Current Location : Mysore

Shipping : Yes (DTDC)

Bill & Warranty : Dont have the Bill , dont know if Asus provides International Warranty on routers. Also you would be installing a 3rd party firmware on this so essentially this dsnt matter.

Condition : Brand New,Box not opened

Price - 5600 Rs

Reason for Sale : Dont require it anymore.

DOA Warranty - Applicable only to trusted members.

Pics

router_name.jpg

just_router.jpg

router_name2.jpg

paper_2.jpg

paper_1.jpg

No Price
You need to have your name and todays date written on a peice of paper beside the product in question.

Price is mentioned :s

I have written the name & date on the Notepad in the monitor rather than waste paper for such things :p

You purchased in January and before opening the box decided you dont need it? Isnt that a little weird?

Am interested, but please post pics as per proper guidelines with names on paper.

I have posted another picture. I have read the guidelines here and the point of writing the name on a piece of paper is to make sure that the product being sold is in the possession of the person. If the same task can be achieved by using writing your name on a monitor then we can save paper in this process. Do you really think that we need to waste paper just to write our name on it for a purpose of a photo? Incase Mods object i will surely put up another photo with my name written on a piece of paper.

Also its perfectly not weird for me to decide if i need a product or not, i have just bought a 3g SIM and would be using that instead of WiFi.

apextwin146 said:
I have posted another picture. I have read the guidelines here and the point of writing the name on a piece of paper is to make sure that the product being sold is in the possession of the person. If the same task can be achieved by using writing your name on a monitor then we can save paper in this process. Do you really think that we need to waste paper just to write our name on it for a purpose of a photo? Incase Mods object i will surely put up another photo with my name written on a piece of paper.

Also its perfectly not weird for me to decide if i need a product or not, i have just bought a 3g SIM and would be using that instead of WiFi.

Ok, either you are lazy or check the below image.

Spot the fake
ioCKf.jpg
wpl5I.jpg

Note: The above image is edited by me and it took me less than 2 Mins to do so, where as if a users writes his name on a piece of paper it becomes difficult to manipulate the same.
Basically by writing your username and date on a piece of paper authenticates that the product belongs to you etc.
Again a request for you and others who are reading this please follow the market rules for a better trading experience on TE.
Also nothing against you just want to spread the message to all why the piece of paper is necessary/important. Best of luck for your sale.

apextwin146 said:
Price is mentioned :s

I have written the name & date on the Notepad in the monitor rather than waste paper for such things :p
use a tissue paper instead, toilet paper, paper napkin, a tattoo ................ ????

andrew327 said:
Ok, either you are lazy or check the below image.

Spot the fake

ioCKf.jpg
wpl5I.jpg

Note: The above image is edited by me and it took me less than 2 Mins to do so, where as if a users writes his name on a piece of paper it becomes difficult to manipulate the same.

Basically by writing your username and date on a piece of paper authenticates that the product belongs to you etc.

Again a request for you and others who are reading this please follow the market rules for a better trading experience on TE.

Also nothing against you just want to spread the message to all why the piece of paper is necessary/important. Best of luck for your sale.

exactly ... mate u saved my time as i was thinking on a same line when i saw the pics and the argument
malhotraraul said:
use a tissue paper instead, toilet paper, paper napkin, a tattoo ................ ????

toilet paper is a better option as after taking the pics u can use it again :D

edit: dont use ink pen or .......... :D

I cant see the Pics in office but Incase this kind of methodology can lead to fraud then i apologise for the same as it wasnt the tiniest bit of my intention to do so. I will upload the Pics again, this time with a paper :)

jus saw this thread, very nice deal on a great router.

ot - u could have written your name on the router box and saved paper :p

Like the above poster please do not lowball to extremes like 4K for a brand new boxed product that retails for for 6.2K in market.

Bump!

apextwin146 said:
Like the above poster please do not lowball to extremes like 4K for a brand new boxed product that retails for for 6.2K in market.

Bump!

First of all, it wasnt lowballing since I PMed you, not posted in the thread. Secondly if you read my PM with your eyes open, it would read : "Since I have only 4K I have to pass the offer"

I did NOT ask you to sell it to me for 4K, I myself said that you shouldnt sell it for 4K hence I am out of contention.

Talk about trying not to lowball, doesnt seem to be worth it.

If you only had 4K to begin with then why even bother showing interest when the price mentioned clearly is 5.6K ? You should have not shown interest at all incase it was out of your budget in the first place! I mean you have posted twice in this thread asking various details so i am sure that you noticed the Price which is clearly stated to be 5.6K, so what was the point of posting here and asking me to PM you if it was already out of your budget. Obviously now you can post that the first time you posted in this thread you had the money and now you have spent it elsewhere which lead to a reduction in your budget. This conversation would then turn out to be senseless argument So Please do not fight more on this thread as its a sale thread, incase you have any Issues you can take it up with the Mods as the cleaniness drive is going on.

apextwin146 said:
If you only had 4K to begin with then why even bother showing interest when the price mentioned clearly is 5.6K ? You should have not shown interest at all incase it was out of your budget in the first place! I mean you have posted twice in this thread asking various details so i am sure that you noticed the Price which is clearly stated to be 5.6K, so what was the point of posting here and asking me to PM you if it was already out of your budget. Obviously now you can post that the first time you posted in this thread you had the money and now you have spent it elsewhere which lead to a reduction in your budget. This conversation would then turn out to be senseless argument So Please do not fight more on this thread as its a sale thread, incase you have any Issues you can take it up with the Mods as the cleaniness drive is going on.
First you purchased a product and decided you did not want it by the time it was delivered. Then you posted the thread without following Market Rules. On pointing out that you MUST HAVE written note pics, you tried to thrash everyone else on this thread, resisting posting the pics as per rules. Then when someone made you realise your folly by showing the easily-faked pics, you posted the requisite pics. Now you have decided you have animosity to the only guy who has shown interest in your product. Its pretty evident who needs to be part of the cleanliness driver here :)

Mate, all I can say is all the best with your sale. May it get sold very fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back