Asus ultrabook

Got my ultrabook Asus ux32vd db71 yesterday.
I upgraded ram from 4gb to 10gb and replaced the hdd to 480 gb ssd. Formatted and installed windows 7 ultimate. had an extra copy lying around.

Here are some pictures

Is yours the 1366 or 1920 one ?
i didnt fet your question. This is the one that I got but amazon has the details wrong as the processor is 1.9ghzwith turbo to 3ghz. I bought it from newegg though.
Amazon.com: ASUS Zenbook UX32VD-DB71 13.3-Inch Ultrabook: Electronics

Sweet backpack that!
It allready comes with a sleeve from Asus. Will take a picture and update. It also comes with a USB to lan adaptor and mini display port to VGA adaptor.

and thanks everyone.

you guys can also see my other showoff thread for my new desktop which I bought a few weeks ago.
http://www.techenclave.com/show-off/my-new-ivy-bridge-setup-132174/#post1651199

the webcam has a Cmos sensor :scared14:
awesome purchase.
Ya I have been waiting for this laptop for a while. I bought it immediatly after it released in US. I think Amazon and newegg started selling it on 17th and I ordered it on 19th june. This ultrabook has best features from both worlds.Upgradable ram, battery, hdd, both intel gfx and nvidia gt620m and dont forget the Bang and olufson sound.

what is the primary use of this comp ? . Congrats BTW .

Just personal use. some work stuff but just office and some other softwares. Nothing too heavy.
Nice! Asus makes quality products :) BTW, hows the trackpad? The one on my G74 sucks monkey balls!

Trackpad is good. Only problem is touching the trackpad while typing can be annoying. I think there is a way to reduce the active area on the touchpad to the center only. will try that.

Better idea would be to get a mouse to do away with using the trackpad.

I have a mouse from logitech which I use on my older laptop, but its low dpi and in a full hd screen I need something around 2000 dpi in a portable mouse. gonna search for it now. I use razer mamba set at 4500dpi on my desktop. cant use a low dpi mouse anymore.

Back