Audio AudioEngine A5 Buying Confusion or problem

Guys, I wanna buy AE5 from bajaao.com of black color but Does they still have trial listening of 30 days? Also I have called on their landline and mobile number several times but no response, no one picks the call, coz I wanna confirm that do they have AE5 in black color or still they have 30 days trial listening and all?

Can anyone help me pleaseee?:S

Bajaao doesn't have them in stock and they offer a 14 day trial. Audio Engine India has them in stock but they no longer offer a trial.

I would suggest you go for Swans MIII. They pwn the AE5s.

rite said:
Bajaao doesn't have them in stock and they offer a 14 day trial. Audio Engine India has them in stock but they no longer offer a trial.

I would suggest you go for Swans MIII. They pwn the AE5s.
Are u sure that Swans MIII really pawns AE5s? :O

coz What I want in a sound is that the vocals should be excellent which do not distort a bit even on full volume of the speakers, Second thing I need is clarity, it should be awesome in clarity and the third thing I need is bass, bass should be deep and punchy but not at all boomy, I hate boomy bass and last but not least Treble should be smooth, i hate sibilance to the core of my heart.

Also plz mention that which particular model of Swans u are suggesting me? plz give me a link if possible thanku :)

^ Yes, Swan M200mkiii hold AE5 by their neck, drown them in water until they suffocate, then blow them out of the water. Thats how they pwn AE5. I am asking a friend of mine to bring myself a pair of them if feasible.

Also the characterstics you are desiring are offered in better quality & quantity by Swans. But their availability is an issue.

I need this speakers for my 50" Plasma TV.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Then which is the best speaker at this price range which can be easily available in India? I think it's only AE5 then

yeah i guess so.. but if you can pull certain strings, then get someone to import / arrange a GO / force that chennai guy to import these.. there are 4-5 ppl wanting to buy this at this point of time, i believe.

Why peripherals like this aren't available in India easily :( :(

Which chennai guy u are talking about? Could u tell me?

I think u are talking about the dealer which listen in swans official website in their official dealer's list

coz we are still an agricultural dominated country?

dont cry bcoz it is not there.. smile because it might happen in few decades.. :p (every poor pun intended)

dragonball said:
coz we are still an agricultural dominated country?

dont cry bcoz it is not there.. smile because it might happen in few decades.. :p (every poor pun intended)
You don't know actually, I am fed up bringing up all my single damn PC peripherals from other cities, some are from chennai, Pune, Mumbai, Delhi, Chandigarh coz there is nothing available in my city :(

Dont worry man, relax. Each of us live in/with some or the other negativities.

Be content with what you have/can be obtained and yet strive for the best.. sorry for philosophical jargon

Why should that bother anyone? Ebay/online dealers are good alternatives to the computer markets in the bigger cities. You might even end up getting a better deal :D

dragonball said:
Dont worry man, relax. Each of us live in/with some or the other negativities.

Be content with what you have/can be obtained and yet strive for the best.. sorry for philosophical jargon
lol, plz come here Gwalior once for sure. :p :D

chiron said:
Why should that bother anyone? Ebay/online dealers are good alternatives to the computer markets in the bigger cities. You might even end up getting a better deal :D
some of ebay deals are very costly :D :p

Can anyone tell me the contact number of bajaao.com????

All the number mentioned in their sites are not working damn x-(

Back