Basic Wireless Headphones :- need buying advise

3dsugar

Disciple
Im looking to buy wireless headphones. Budget 2000-2500 rs. (not more) I currently use Philips SHP 2000 corded headphones which I purchased some 2 years back for around 650 bucks. Point to mention here is that Im satisfied by its quality. Its really nice and comfortable. Offers decent quality for its price when listening to light music and HD ripped movies. So I expect similar quality from wireless headphones.

I searched Philips website and found this - Philips - Wireless Headphone SHC2000/00 - Indoor use - Headphones - Accessories

But it says they are for TV...:( I want to listen music on my cell ph and watch movies on PC... for this I can use this product ?

I have good reputation of Philips in my mind... so far Im satisfied with SHP2000 corded headphones. But Im open to other brands. I just need help from experts. May be Sony, Creative, etc. or any other company ?

Give suggestions...:)

Sennheiser RS110 , bit over your budget but you can check them out in some shop.
The so called best in this category are tried & tested Sennheiser RS130 but costly around ~7.5K

vivacious_tg said:
Sennheiser RS110 , bit over your budget but you can check them out in some shop.

The so called best in this category are tried & tested Sennheiser RS130 but costly around ~7.5K

Hey man... u must be kidding :p... RS110 no doubt are awesome... found on ebay.in for 3900 something... but I have budget constraints buddy.. I can't spend more than 2500...

So thats why I need advise.. please :)

Your setting a very low budget for wireless headphones mate,besides you won't be able to use it with your phone anyways i.e. while your traveling.You might as well go for bluetooth headphone and use a dongle to connect it to your PC.The only decent one I know is from Nokia but even that might go above your budget as its Nokia branded besides the fact that there have been complaints that its uncomfortable.

Arun1 said:
Your setting a very low budget for wireless headphones mate,besides you won't be able to use it with your phone anyways i.e. while your traveling.You might as well go for bluetooth headphone and use a dongle to connect it to your PC.The only decent one I know is from Nokia but even that might go above your budget as its Nokia branded besides the fact that there have been complaints that its uncomfortable.

Hi, thanks for reply.

I will not be traveling with wireless headphones. Just want for home use. Sennheiser starts at 4k... And I don't want any crap like i-Ball or Mitashi. So I thought Philips at 2.5k would be a decent buy. Neither too cheap not highly priced. Want to enjoy movies and songs wireless at home. 7 ft range is enough for me. If only I confirm from somebody that they will offer same (if not better) quality as philips corded 650 bucks headphone.

Thats all Im looking for...:)

The Senns are pretty good that's for sure but not as good as a wired one for the same price,that's a compromise you have to make.There are a couple of others in the market too,there's one from sony which goes MDR-something something.

Just make sure your not buying an Infrared Wireless one as IR is line of sight so you'll have to sit in front of the receiver and cannot even freely move in the same room.

Trust me your better off saving a bit and buying the Senns.The price of the basic model has fallen last time I checked and they're definitely worth it.Moreover if you use an ebay coupon you can get the price even further down.

Back