Battlefield 3 - Discussion Thread

Anyone experiencing high cpu usage after the update.

This patch is the worst patch in the past months ,they crashed out with many bugs that they still working on.Pre Patch i have like 120 friends and Post patch i am now having only 39...this isn't all, first the game refused to start and than i repaired it through origin and again servers are crashing now.Friend limit is now set to 100 that too integrated with stupid origin and now everything is a mess on battlelog.Stupid DICE :annoyed:

Everyone whats your cpu usage during BF3 multiplayer.Also the processor model.

For me after the latest patch the BF3 uses 70% to 75% on a core i5 2500.

Why can't ea gives option of downloading patch only if person like me isn't premium member . I will keep playing base map unless every server stop hosting then might go famous map

it is patch only. AK DLC will be only be available on 11th.

_

Hi Sir , sorry for the noob question . The youtube video of Armoured Kill you have link of , the actual game has such graphics or its a bit made up by EA .
The graphics are out of the world ! . Sorry am new to the gaming and graphics scene so dont know much .

Hi Sir , sorry for the noob question . The youtube video of Armoured Kill you have link of , the actual game has such graphics or its a bit made up by EA .
The graphics are out of the world ! . Sorry am new to the gaming and graphics scene so dont know much .

Wait till you get your RIG, try to run The Witcher 2 with Ubersampling turned on and watch boss cards like the HD7970 3GB and GTX670 turn into expensive paper-weights.

But back to the query at hand, yes even the FROSTBITE 2.0 engine all cranked up can kill these top-end cards, with scant regard. This definitely is LIVE gameplay footage.

P.S. -- a little bit of a nit-pick but an A10 Thunderbolt II 'Warthog' will never go down like has been shown in the trailer [(shot down by what looks like an F5E Tiger with its 20mm auto-cannon) correction that is a SU-25 'Frogfoot' the Russian Republics equivalent to the A10 Warthog and that is a 30mm auto-cannon spitting depleted-Uranium tipped death; both aircraft can fly even with extensive damage to the flight surfaces are resistant to ~30mm projectiles. Same with most of the assault and support heptrs these days.

All trailers by DICE are in-game footage.

_

Wait till you get your RIG, try to run The Witcher 2 with Ubersampling turned on and watch boss cards like the HD7970 3GB and GTX670 turn into expensive paper-weights.

But back to the query at hand, yes even the FROSTBITE 2.0 engine all cranked up can kill these top-end cards, with scant regard. This definitely is LIVE gameplay footage.

Thanks bro , you scare me again :scared14: . Even if I can play this game at 1600 x 900 , it would be more more than enough . Because even at 1600 x 900 this thing blows my mind .
I can only and only think what this would look at 1080p and on IPS panel . Would blow anyone's mind .

All trailers by DICE are in-game footage.

_

Super ,
thanks .

So today origin updated twice in a row in the evening and post update ....it is not accepting my account by saying wrong password :scared14:,there is no mail regarding password and i tried to reset the code but failed badly.any help is appreiciated

I'll download the patch next week and start playing regularly again.

- - - Updated - - -

So today origin updated twice in a row in the evening and post update ....it is not accepting my account by saying wrong password :scared14:,there is no mail regarding password and i tried to reset the code but failed badly.any help is appreiciated

Sometimes EA mails take time to deliver, just wait, you should receive it soon enough.

plz help ! my mtnl connection is over ( my parents cut it as i spend too much time on it :D ) . I need to play online games like counterstrike bf3 ( specially) . assassin creed , borderland 2 etc . So i am thinking of mtnl 3g (coverage is good in my area) . What do you guyz suggest . does it will give playing pings on servers??

plz help ! my mtnl connection is over ( my parents cut it as i spend too much time on it :D ) . I need to play online games like counterstrike bf3 ( specially) . assassin creed , borderland 2 etc . So i am thinking of mtnl 3g (coverage is good in my area) . What do you guyz suggest . does it will give playing pings on servers??

parents would cut that too !

Back