Best Digital camera under 9K....

W350 retails at around 13k. Street prices may be aroun 11-12k. Is 9800/- the price with manufacturer's warranty? If so, go ahead.

Otherwise, Ixus 95 has been around for some time and is very popular with good reviews as well.

man you should expand your budget a little more yaar than there will be many options for you

and if you really want to buy the canon than it's fine in that budget

I recently bought Canon A3000IS. I found it just ok, build quality is poor. Picture quality is just fine. In this price range I think canon PowerShot A1100 IS will be the best. I read its review on amazon and it has many positive review. It may not be available locally as when I checked dealer company has stopped its production but its easily available on ebay-

A1100IS, Cameras Optics items at low prices on eBay India

I personally own a sony dsc w350,the pics taken with it are good(but it takes only 4:3 aspect ratio at 14 megapixels,however you do get 16:9 with 11 megapixel option in the menu).

Autofocus is great,and its bloody darn fast.

but the HD video(720p),is not upto the level.

Srirama said:
I personally own a sony dsc w350,the pics taken with it are good(but it takes only 4:3 aspect ratio at 14 megapixels,however you do get 16:9 with 11 megapixel option in the menu).

Autofocus is great,and its bloody darn fast.

but the HD video(720p),is not upto the level.
Can you post some pics including low light ones? And a HD movie sample if possible?

hi,

recently i bought PANASONIC FS15 for 11k which is really awesome :) now Pana has so many new model all give good IQ in low light and Battery is very good too..:D

Regards,

Aj

Back