Best PC speakers in 2K range ?

Winter

Penguin Powered
Disciple
Hello everyone......A friend of mine wants to buy good PC speakers.Unfortunately his budget is only 2K+/-.What is the best he can buy in that price range ? I suggested him Altec Lansing VS2421.Is there anything better out there ? All suggestions are welcome. :)

I highly recommend VS2421. I bought these for a friend 3 months back and they absolutely rock. It has a perfect balance of mids and lows. the small drivers in tweeters are also pretty good at highs. Another option to consider is Logitech or Creative, but avoid SBS and go for SBS.

Hi,

Hello everyone......A friend of mine wants to buy good PC speakers.Unfortunately his budget is only 2K+/-.What is the best he can buy in that price range ? I suggested him Altec Lansing VS2421.Is there anything better out there ? All suggestions are welcome

Well you've already suggested a very decent speakers for the said budget and I hardly think there's anything which much better !!

If for whatever reason this is not preferred, one can checkout Creative Inspiron or such series ! Also if he can stretch it a bit I'd say try Edifier they had some decent souding speakers for 3 little over it !

Regards.

no. VS2421 has a major drawback. it picks up signal from electonic devices like microwave, cell phones and does that buzzing sound. Pick VS4121 instead.

Have you checked out Logitech's X-240 or the 230? I have both the X-230 and the VS2421 and they're both pretty good. That problem of signals being picked up is present only if you're standing next to the speakers with a cellphone. It really isn't anything to be bothered about.

You can buy BXR1221 for 1.1 k. They perform very good. I bought this one for my friend and it is working perfectly fine.:clap:

Spec:
2†full-range drivers
4†deep-bass subwoofer
Auxiliary input jack
Computer / MP3 optimized

Back