Best place to buy 360 controller in Hyd

shaplus

Disciple
I want to buy 360 controller for my pc.I asked in Ambrit,Koti and he said cost is Rs.1450 for wired and Rs.2000 for wireless...What is the actual cost of both and please tell me where i can get it??

bump.........

dinjo said:
Wired 1500 and Wireless 2700 dont buy wireless it has issues with certain games

2700rs for the wireless one?? I brought the wireless one with pc adapter for just 2450rs some 2 months back.. Wired one is available fosr just around 1300rs.. There is no difference in game compatability between the wired one & wireless one..

shaplus said:
cost for wired and wireless???

Mine was for Wierd, ia ctually got it for like exchanging my old e4300 + 2 sticks of 1 GB each, but i got a bill for the 360 controller and it is under warranty... so all is well :hap2:

BTW a wierd one will be recommended, as u dont have to change batteries and shit, and the wire itself is long man, so no need to worry :)

shaplus said:
I want to buy 360 controller for my pc.I asked in Ambrit,Koti and he said cost is Rs.1450 for wired and Rs.2000 for wireless...What is the actual cost of both and please tell me where i can get it??

bump.........

dont take from ambrit go straigth of ambrit there will a shop by name "s.m" (dont remember the shop name exactly but the last shop)ask for saleem there give him my reference dont know whether he remember's me or not:p if not bargain him a little he should definitely give it to u atleast 150 lower than ambrit

Hey Dude,
i ordered mine from Intencity's eBay shop for Rs. 1287/- shipped (used HDFC coupon). You can use a better coupon if you have. You can probably get for less than Rs 1150/-

Best thing was that the controller was shipped within 40 mins of placing the order. And, I got delivery here in Bangalore within 18hrs of placing order!!

Back