Best possible I-Phone clone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys , I am selling my I-phone clone which i just bought yesterday . I have just opened the box and have had a look to the phone . Liked it very much but since i am a Nokia "E" series user ( having a E90 & E50 ) , I really cant use touch screen phones in daily life . Liked the phone so much that i bought it after a lot of R&D .

Points to tell u here are :-
* This is not a SCIPHONE i68+ or a CECT i9++
* This is the exact replica of original I-phone 2G
* It has a original like silver shining APPLE logo on its back
* It has got iPhone written on its back ( not HiPhone or Phone )
* It has got the same SIM inserting slot as in original iphone (i.e from the top of the phone)
* It has a sealed back cover as is in the orginal i-phone
* It has 2GB in-built memory ( NO EXTERNAL MEMORY CARD CAN BE USED )
* It has far brighter and clearer screen as compared to other clones
* It has a faster processor which can be felt in touch-flo menu's
* It has shake control ( i.e pictuer change and song change with the shake of phone )
* It is SINGLE-SIM phone ( NOT a DUAL-SIM like other Chinese phone's)
* It has got all useful application loaded in it
* It does have JAVA support
* It has the ACTUAL DIMENSION and WEIGHT as of i-phone
* It is the BEST POSSIBLE CLONE available till date
* It does have a valid IMEI

Guys , i did a lot of R&D before buying this phone . Those i9++ and i68's are available all over the market . But i am sure very few of you would be knowing about this REPLICA of i-phone . It is very solid and gives a sturdy feel in hand . Looks 100% identical to I-phone 2G . Has got an original i-phone logo on its back and even proper i-phone written on it .

I just bought it for a try , i really dont use touch screen phone's .
I bought it for Rs. 6500 from a friend of mine who also imports all other clone's of i-phone .

I HAVE QUOTED RS.6500 FOR THE SALE AS THE PHONE IS BRAND NEW , I HAVE JUST OPENED AND TESTED IT .

ITEM'S INCLUDED ARE :-
* ONE I-PHONE CLONE
* ONE SIM EJECTION TOOL
* ONE CLEANING CLOTH
* ONE HANDSFREE
* ONE CHARGER
* ONE USB CABLE
* ONE SOFT CARRYING CASE ( BLACK )

NOTE - SORRY MODERATORS I FORGOT TO ADD MY NAME WHILE CLICKING PICS , I AM CLICKING PICS AGAIN WITH MY ADDED NAME .
EDIT @ 6.45PM - ADDED 3 PICS WITH MY USERNAME WRITTEN BY MY HAND.
REALLY SORRY FOR MISSING IT EARLIER .

PICS :-

I clearly told the reason for selling - that being a touch screen it is useless for me to use in daily-life . I was amazed with this phone so much that really wanted to give it a try .

@sumchamp - YES I KNEW BRFORE BUYING IT ALSO DAT ITS A TOUCHSCREEN AND I KNEW IT TAHT TIME ALSO THAT I WONT BE USING IT . BUT I AM CLEARLY SAYING AND ACCEPTING IT THAT I JUST BOUGHT IT FOR A TRY . THATS WHY I AM OPEN FOR NEGOTIATIONS . IT DOESNT MATTER TO ME EVEN IF I KEEP IT IN MY DRWAER WITHOUT ANY USE . I HAVE JUST PUT IT ON SALE FOR REASON IF SOMEONE IS PLANNING TO BUY A CLONE THEN HE CAN MAKE USE OF MY R&D AND BUY THE BEST AVAILABLE CLONE .

ALSO PICS ARE NOT DOING JUSTICE TO ITS FINISHING , IN REAL IN HAND IT LOOKS FAR BETTER .

@SAURABH - i really dont think that there is any info available about it on www anywhere.

on ebay and everywhere else it's all i9+++'s and i68's...

this is somehow giving me an impression that its not a clone, its an actual iphone, apart from its memory what else makes it different from the original iphone?, also any warranty on this?

@saurabh - no no in any case IT IS NOT A ORIGINAL IPHONE .
Though on its back its writen 16GB , but available memory to use is 2GB .
There are lot of differences if u comapre it with original i-phone:-
the software loaded is obviously not by apple !
so dont expect it to work like a apple i-phone .

DO EXPECT IT TO LOOK LIKE APPLE I-PHONE 100%
also Do EXPECT it to work best among all available clone's !

anubhav2345 said:
@saurabh - no no in any case IT IS NOT A ORIGINAL IPHONE .
Though on its back its writen 16GB , but available memory to use is 2GB .
There are lot of differences if u comapre it with original i-phone:-
the software loaded is obviously not by apple !
so dont expect it to work like a apple i-phone .

DO EXPECT IT TO LOOK LIKE APPLE I-PHONE 100%
also Do EXPECT it to work best among all available clone's !

No, not 100%, specially when the screen size is less than 70% of original (clearly visible in pics) ..And not to mention the flimsy cheap home key..

Mentioning False information about the product just to endorse the sale is not allowed

Please give a link or something as i want to know the dimensions and the weight, a friend may be interested in buying

:) best of luck with the sale otherwise :hap2:

obviously guys installing apple apps cant be possible..

For sure its a CHINA-MAKE phone , but its not similiar to one's like i9's or i68's

I have no inetntions to ENDORSE MY SALE !

I AM AGAIN MAKING IT CLEAR , IT DOESNT MAKES ME ANY DIFFERENCE EVEN IF I KEEP THIS PHONE IN MY DRAWER . My intention is not to fool any1 with telling fake facts about it . Its just this that I dont have any use for this phone , so I can hand it over to anyone who's looking for a iphone clone ... so dat he gets the best clone in the money he spends !

In ANY WAY I AM NOT SAYING DIS THAT THIS IS A APPLE IPHONE OR IT WILL WORK EXACTLY AS AN APPLE I-PHONE !

have bought it from Delhi...

it's a friend of mine who is a importer and imports all other clones of iphone i.e i68+ & i9++

Da one i am having , he got two pieces of it , One he is using personally another is with me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back