Books Showoff... My collection so far!!!!

hmasalia

Adept
Sep 5, 2005
Hi!!!
Managed to get an early copy of The Five Greatest Warrior by Mathew Reilly...

Adding a lot more to my already existing collection....

NOTE: Around 30% has been borrowed by my & my sisters friends and never been returned...... :(
Will be shortly be buying Astrix Collection as well.... have got a complete collection of Tintin recently...

Imageshack - img4266r
Imageshack - img4267x
Imageshack - img4263k
Imageshack - img4264b

Reactions: 1 person

stalker

Skilled
Mar 17, 2005
Udit said:
Boringggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg :fatigue:

When there is something that does not go according to your definition of 'exciting/acceptable', you have a very easy to take choice. You can ignore stuff.

You don't HAVE to let the world know. Not everyone appreciates getting your views thrust on them.

PS - not meant to offend you or anything, just an honest observation based on a bunch of your posts in the recent past.

sunny27

Stig's Indian Cousin!!!
Skilled
Oct 7, 2009
Top Gear Test Track
haha i beat you to the comics collection way way way back!!

gt my full tintin/asterix collection way back in 1999!!!

also got about 100-150 commando comics---war comics.

but good to know there are book lovers here.

Udit

Skilled
Nov 7, 2005
Kolkata, India
stalker said:
When there is something that does not go according to your definition of 'exciting/acceptable', you have a very easy to take choice. You can ignore stuff.
You don't HAVE to let the world know. Not everyone appreciates getting your views thrust on them.
PS - not meant to offend you or anything, just an honest observation based on a bunch of your posts in the recent past.

He knows I have posted that to tease him

hmasalia

Adept
Sep 5, 2005

@ Udit......

LOL!! It does not comsume so much electricity as your war horse computer does :p

Will post a better pic asap :p

Reactions: 1 person

Rockfella

Playing BFV
ex-Mod
Mar 18, 2007
Gurgaon/NCR.
I hope u didnot mind what i posted, don't take it seriously :ashamed:

hmasalia said:

@ Udit......

LOL!! It does not comsume so much electricity as your war horse computer does :p

Will post a better pic asap :p

sunny27

Stig's Indian Cousin!!!
Skilled
Oct 7, 2009
Top Gear Test Track
hey just a query-----if i wanted to sell of my huge stamp collection--was an avid philatelist a long time back---gt more than 5000 stamps with first day covers and cancellations----where could i go/any one interested here??

btw does anyone else have commando comics?? i loved them !! i can trade a few other comics i have got--archies maybe or richie rich.

phoenix844884

The Analyst
Skilled
Apr 5, 2009
New Delhi/Chicago
Nice collection there mate.

I got my full Tintin collection way back in 1997. Its still with me and very much intact. In fact, I have also bought one or two more, that were not part of the original collection by Herge. I also have two Tintin movies from the '70s in digital format.

Oh and I also got the new Matthew Reilly book today! So I am very very happy. But I didn't get the new Michael Crichton book, Pirate Latitudes. Will get it soon though, or when I get to the US. :)

sunny27

Stig's Indian Cousin!!!
Skilled
Oct 7, 2009
Top Gear Test Track
btw i tried hard to find tintin in the land of soviets and tintin in congo ---crossword recently had tintin in the land of the soviets @ close to 1k! too much. have them in ebook format from *ahem*bay!

Roxtin

Skilled
May 29, 2007
Best hobby to invest money in and like I said earlier, He who lends a book is an idiot. He who returns the book is more of an idiot :p