box-packed Apple Magic Mouse and MapMyIndia mobile maps (for smartphones)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tracerbullet

Skilled
I have two pristine, box-packed items to sell.

1. Apple Magic Mouse. Picked it up from dubai last month but I don't have any need for it. It's brand new, box-packed and comes with Apple international 1 year warranty. Selling price: Rs 3,000. This sells for 69 USD in the US (approx 3,100 INR) and price in India according to Apple Store India is 3,890. Check this link: The Apple Store (India) - Mice & Keyboards

2. MapMyIndia mobile maps (for WinMo, Symbian and Android). One again, this is box-packed. It was gifted to me but I have an iPhone so I have never opened the box or used it. Selling price: Rs 2,000. Official price in India is Rs 2,490 - check this link: Buy MapmyIndia mobile phone GPS : Android, Windows Mobile, Symbian, iPhone and Blackberry GPS phone navigation software with all India maps

Here are pics:

What product are you talking about? MapMyIndia is a mobile maps software, I don't think there's any "warranty" issues with software :p

I bought the Magic Mouse in Dubai in the last week of October, so I suppose that warranty began then. You can pay using netbanking. I have both HDFC and ICICI bank accounts. Whichever suits you fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back