Brand New UNLOCKED Samsung Focus for $214.99 @ eBay.com

R0H!T

Adept
^ It indeed is. The display is outstanding, and I found the phone to be super quick out of the box. The pinch zoom is a delight.

Superb find !

The specs are amazing :)

Windows Phone 7

Super AMOLED - 480 x 800 pixels, 4.0 inches

Int 8 GB storage, 512 MB RAM, 512 MB ROM

3G upto 7.2 mbps and Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n

5mp, LED flash with autofocus, 720p recording supported

1 GHz Scorpion processor, Adreno 200 GPU, Qualcomm QSD8250 Snapdragon chipset

please take care while buying. evn though the seller has mentioned that its a brand new phone, the box that comes with at&t seems to be different than it is shown by this seller. the original at&t box looks like this.

any focus user can throw some light on this. :) anyways its a great deal if it actually is a retail version and not a refurb one.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

agantuk said:
^ That's right. That's the box that I too received

ppl, please dont buy that item. you can get refurbished ones for less amount than 228$...

i am shocked to see that 11 are already sold... ppl dont use their brains just go by what they read :mad:

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

veer_singh said:
^^ picture showed in listing is refurbished , I received the colorless box like this with my refurbished captivate

yes!! even i got a doubt, because i have won 3 auctions till date and all 3 are in transit. won them around 220$ + local shipping around 5-10$ all brand new. had asked all sellers to send me actual product pics before shipping, everyone has sent me pics with the white-orange box above. none with the plain white box as shown in the listing..

Back