BSNL 3G Thread

U can buy it from online like from ebay or directly from BSNL(I prefer) but try to buy unlocked 7.2mbps(prefer Huawei,supporting 3.6mbps/EGDE also) data card keeping future in mind since many Telecom player will soon launch their 3g.

devesh38 said:
one question guys......... should i go for a 3g sim or a data card with 3g sim inside it........ ???

I have 6233 phone right now and will be buying samsung wave phone next week......... will the life of phone hamper using samsung wave phone for internet on pc via 3g if used for a long time................??
I have used 3G constantly with my 5230 and the phone tends to get hot after some time only. So i guess data card is always a better option.

m-jeri said:
the plan is a hoax it seems ???????????
Dude dont say that please :(
I really hope this is not a hoax and it should not be as it was posted on techtree and all. Just that lazy BSNL has not updated its website.

i am not saying/hoping it is.

For christ's sake..i was so pumped to check it this morning, even missed gym for refreshing the page.. :S

^^ MR Online Jerin....if you want to avail the plan just go to the nearest CSC and do the easy recharge if you a 3G prepaid sim already :p...last time 4 Mbps plan of BSNL Broadband was also in the news almost a week back before it was updated in BSNL website. Anyway at some BSNL CSCs even after is updated in BSNL website it will take months till thsoe aunties/uncles are aware of them ! The plan is 100% valid as per the bangalore BSNL CSC Koramangala.

^^^

Dont you test me :|. I been already ridiculed by my lead when i told him that BSNL is bringing this plan from today.

Are you sure its there???... but if they are not aware how can i tell them to recharge for the UL plan?.

They will do the 2500+ one for me r8?. :S.

are there any BSNL employees here *fingers corssed*

m-jeri said:
^^^

Dont you test me :|. I been already ridiculed by my lead when i told him that BSNL is bringing this plan from today.
Are you sure its there???... but if they are not aware how can i tell them to recharge for the UL plan?.
They will do the 2500+ one for me r8?. :S.

are there any BSNL employees here *fingers corssed*
I will say wait... nothing can be said about BSNL...
BSNL customer care and officers are never updated with latest news and plans.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

just found this banner.
bsnlnew3gdataplans.jpg

hayabusa_ryu said:
U can buy it from online like from ebay or directly from BSNL(I prefer) but try to buy unlocked 7.2mbps(prefer Huawei,supporting 3.6mbps/EGDE also) data card keeping future in mind since many Telecom player will soon launch their 3g.

Thanks a lot for the information dude ;)

hA1d3R said:
ebay modems are overpriced by 300-400Rs , buy it locally

Cool, I'll make sure to compare the prices. Thanks! ;)

i also checked with one of the outlets of bsnl in chennai on 21st september........... they had only a printout on noticeboard displaying the new 3g data plans.............

so pretty sure about the offers.......... i am planning to get a sim card today evening........... happy downloading.......:)

Asus rt-n16 stock firmware doesn't support USB 3G modem, it needs to be flashed with DD-WRT and DD-WRT has support for USB 3G. Now rt13u has support for this, you can refer this link

Back