Bulletstorm - Discussion Thread

Re: The Official 'BulletStorm' Thread! [PS3] [X360] [PC]

^Make love not War :p

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Ordered one through Flipkart

Ethan_Hunt said:
Alt+Tab issue?
Yea, when eve we switch to windows with Alt+tab, it goes fine. Only thing is, we can't switch the game back. Many UE3 games had this problem.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

OT:

@dinjo, also make sure that you are cleaning with a microfibre cloth. Normal cloths are not recommended for cleaning any kind of delicate surfaces on which we don't want any scratches.

What is the size for this one..? Does the patch come with it, or separate..?

Vamsi said:
Yea, when eve we switch to windows with Alt+tab, it goes fine. Only thing is, we can't switch the game back. Many UE3 games had this problem.
Never faced/noticed this issue. What exactly happens?

asingh said:
What is the size for this one..? Does the patch come with it, or separate..?
The title update can be downloaded from it's official website.

Can somebody tell why i should "buy" this game ? according to the reviews the SP campaign is 5 hours long, it doesn't have co op , i don't know about MP but i'am pretty sure it a'int gonna be as big as BFBC2 and i have no idea how is the ping in india or asia, Cliffy B is kinda of a jerk, The PC version will most definitely get an Obligatory Middle finger from EA when it comes to the DLC's .I Fail to see any reason to buy this game.

If at all iam gonna get this game it will only be because i like People can Fly for their painkiller games.

kauzy said:
how did u guys kill the NPC's before the patch?? :ashamed:
lol, same thoughts here
Can somebody tell why i should "buy" this game ? according to the reviews the SP campaign is 5 hours long, it doesn't have co op ,

i'll play it and tell you, yeah 5 hours without even co-op is a bummer.., so much for 60USD.

couldn't they have scapped Duty Calls noob shit and made the game a bit longer :p ?

Well, no wonder they are bundling GOW with Bulletstorm. You don't want fan outrage like COD MW2 now do you.

There was this glitch before, where some times bullets won't do any damage. I ran into that couple of times. Updated the game... problem seems gone now.

Tips on removing stuttering, have already disabled V-Sync

dinjo said:
Tips on removing stuttering, have already disabled V-Sync
Is the stuttering really bad? I have very minor stutters, which is a given with most of the UE3 titles. Also have to check out out the .ini file editing to try those tweaks posted for crooked shadow issues.

I checked .ini files. They are in some different language. Kryptonian may be :p I think, they are masked from external editing.

You obviously need the right tools to decrypt them as they are all encrypted. :p

The campaign is really good .. very active :D ... fun till now im on the train thingy and the big wheel is following us

Scorpy said:
The campaign is really good .. very active :D ... fun till now im on the train thingy and the big wheel is following us

Just completed that section myself. ;)

Also upgraded my charge shots slots to max. No upgrade available for the Leash yet. :(

Ethan_Hunt said:
Is it just me or is the menu theme just too awesome? :eek:hyeah:
Menus are really awesome, FYI i'm playing the game on Max setting

Back