Buying Iphone 4s after price drop

ocizer

Disciple
I know guys you must be thinking me of an idiot buying an iphone 4s instead of all the xperia's one x's galaxy's and all its just i had all kinds of android phones from past 3 years and am lookin to try out ios for sometime

Now the problem is i am searching for a factory unlocked iphone 4s without local warranty which retails at around 36k at my place that is hyderabad
there is this iphone 4s for 40k with 1yr Apple india warranty also

Now my brother is coming from USA in a month or so from where i could get a unlocked 4s for 28k approx 549$ as on official apple.us page
so this would be a better option for me

i wanted to ask
1)Is there any problem in buying the unlocked iphone 4s from USA and using it in INDIA(except for the warranty) i mean any network issues and all

2)Is there a way to buy the phone using my debit card and ship it to my brother's place in usa

please help me out guys..... even interested in better deal if available in online stores india

@cyberboy ... Yes my brother is coming in Dec.. AFAIK There is an extra tax on the 699$ that will be around 40$ which sums up to 38,500 INR
as is with the iphone 4s also 549$ + tax.....which now has turned out to be some 581$ i.e 30k

and did you mean that if my brother brings the phone with him there will not be any custom duty on it right(i dont have any knowledge on these things....sorry)

Ask your brother to take the iPhone in his pocket and the rest in the luggage. No problem with the customs.

Last edited by a moderator:
If anyone is interested then i can get him MINT condition iphone 4s (black/16gb) in 2nd week of November which was originally purchased last year on launch date of the phone in USA.
Reason: Iphone 5 upgrade.

Back