Monitors Buying today : Which LCD Monitor ?

Can someone post the 1-800 support nos. for samsung and benq.....time to know their dead pixel policy :)

errrr google helped :p

samsung : 1-800-11-0011

benq : 1-800-22-0808

i asked in lammy mumbai and found out that the monitor is 7.2k
and none of the shops give it out with a dvi cable in the box u got to purchase a dvi cable for RS 225 .and yes its reolution does suck big time that is only 1600 x 900 (i hate it)
i prefer lg's L207WT ,BUT I DONT KNOW ITS PRICE

thetechmind said:
Can someone post the 1-800 support nos. for samsung and benq.....time to know their dead pixel policy :)

errrr google helped :p

samsung : 1-800-11-0011
benq : 1-800-22-0808

i called samsung , the rep said they have no info on their policy on dead pixel :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: OMG ! :lol:

hybrid black said:
i asked in lammy mumbai and found out that the monitor is 7.2k
and none of the shops give it out with a dvi cable in the box u got to purchase a dvi cable for RS 225 .and yes its reolution does suck big time that is only 1600 x 900 (i hate it)
i prefer lg's L207WT ,BUT I DONT KNOW ITS PRICE

thank u for the info.....

alrighttttttttt the delay HELPED !!!!!!! and people who have the 2233SW would be jealous :p :p :p I might start a IC / GO on this :)

ahem !...Samsung T220 - Rs. 10600 !!!!

all i have to do is CONFIRM it one more time :)

Here is a small comparo....

T220-------------------------------------------2233SW

Screen Size : 55.88cm (22) Wide----------------Screen Size : 55.9cm (22)

Resolution : 1680 x 1050 (WSXGA+)--------------Resolution : 1920 x 1080

Contrast Ratio :20,000:1------------------------Contrast Ratio :15,000:1

Response time : 2ms(GTG)---------------------- Response time : 5

wats amazing is i saw a price tag of 13XXX on this @ croma just last week!........as u can read from the previous threads........this is coming finally.....just got approval :D

thetechmind said:
damm! inquired @ lamington rd. and the price was shocking........10.5k !!!!! :hap2: now i can try to push the distributor further :D

10.5k for T220 :O
Thats irresistable!!

ravinderaoulakh said:
@thetechmind

So did u get it @ 10 K? :)

If so then I too may go for this. It looks great at this price. :clap:

arpan said:
10.5k for T220 :O
Thats irresistable!!

@ both :

im still pushing the distributor for a decent price.......the 2233sw is available for 9.9k! street price.......last quote i got for the T220 was for 10.4k.......only reason why i'm holiding on for a final verdict is if i really need a 22" for my needs.......although i can buy the 22" and even the 24" :) .......the price difference between the 19" and the 22" is a good 3k......im just postponing till i get an ultimatum to go for the kill ;)

rocky_pratik said:
Yes bro it has a DVI cable..

I agree with Dark star and i think you can go for Samsung 2233SW.
No back light bleeding issue dude..

:D
There is no DVI cable with 2233 SW... There is no DVI cable with none of 22" Samsung monitors. Even the premium model like T220 that was being sold for 16K about six months back, doesn't come with DVI cable.

Backlight bleeding is definitely there though it may differ from piece to piece.

thetechmind said:
damm! inquired @ lamington rd. and the price was shocking........10.5k !!!!! :hap2: now i can try to push the distributor further :D

That's very nice price. I bought my T220 for 15K and then haggled with Samsung people for a DVI cable that came three days later. But so far I am satisfied with the monitor.

nixy_15 said:
but T220 isnt Full HD..... is it????
2233SW also luks awesome!!!!

knoughtyd said:
Isnt S2233SW better than T220???As its of full HD res :S

2233 SW is a good monitor at its price but T220 is not at all a bad deal at 10.5K. When calibrated, T220 produces very nice colours and has sharp text. It's colour gamut is quide wide too, though I have no idea how is the colour gamut of 2233WS.

But when it comes to colour production Benq's 22" (specially E2200 HD) steals the show. This benq monitor is priced around 12K. T2200HD sells for less than 10K and that again is not a bad deal either.

If you are deciding between 2233WS and T220, apart from other factors, also keep in mind that with T220 you will get more screen space (16:10), while with 2233WS you will have a better resolution (but 16:9) crammed into a 22" screen.

If you finally get T220, download its calibrated profile from Digital Versus. It will give you very good and vibrant colours. :)

did not go through the whole thread :ashamed: but if u still lookin for a cheap 19"(18.5" mayb) wid DVi-d then samsung 943 shall just be the one at 6.8-7k ;)

morgoth said:
There is no DVI cable with 2233 SW... There is no DVI cable with none of 22" Samsung monitors. Even the premium model like T220 that was being sold for 16K about six months back, doesn't come with DVI cable.

Backlight bleeding is definitely there though it may differ from piece to piece.

That's very nice price. I bought my T220 for 15K and then haggled with Samsung people for a DVI cable that came three days later. But so far I am satisfied with the monitor.

2233 SW is a good monitor at its price but T220 is not at all a bad deal at 10.5K. When calibrated, T220 produces very nice colours and has sharp text. It's colour gamut is quide wide too, though I have no idea how is the colour gamut of 2233WS.

But when it comes to colour production Benq's 22" (specially E2200 HD) steals the show. This benq monitor is priced around 12K. T2200HD sells for less than 10K and that again is not a bad deal either.

If you are deciding between 2233WS and T220, apart from other factors, also keep in mind that with T220 you will get more screen space (16:10), while with 2233WS you will have a better resolution (but 16:9) crammed into a 22" screen.

If you finally get T220, download its calibrated profile from Digital Versus. It will give you very good and vibrant colours. :)

Excellent , thank u for the valuable suggestions.....and yes im really looking forward towards "more" screen space......

madnav said:
did not go through the whole thread :ashamed: but if u still lookin for a cheap 19"(18.5" mayb) wid DVi-d then samsung 943 shall just be the one at 6.8-7k ;)

true , but in the 19" the dell steals the show, i would spend 7.2k and get the dell !

techmind r u sure its 10.5k as on rahuls site it quotes ard 14-15k...plus how good is benq e 22 inch one...also does benq provide onsite warranty?

rocky_pratik said:
Yes it will run fine with external TV tuner card dude

:D

I will post the pics tommorow dude..Ab tak maine box se nikala nahi hai..

Check Clown_abhi's rig gallery here.He has upload his Monitor's pics.

lol tujhe Samsung T220 dekhne kaun bola?

Dude that is around 13.5k...

:bleh: :bleh:
but, what would the reason for T220 being costier than 2233SW??? is 2233SW inferior to T220 in any ways?

Back