buytheprice

I had coupons through Khojguru last month which expired on 30th April, 2011.

BuyThePrice : Rs.450 voucher

Get Rs.450 off on a bill of Rs.1000 and above

Buytheprice : Rs.250 voucher

Rs.250 off on a bill of Rs.500 or more

It's asking to login through TCS Mail ID, not working on normal a/c's. If you guys could share the details for email id, we can make use of this offer.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Even i require 400 off on 1000 coz i m lukin frwd to buy a products in early 1000's and if i am able to procure a 400 off coupon, then i can get it for real cheap.

I used my ordinary email id. I don't have a TCS id.

Edit: My mail id is not gmail/yahoo, it is of my_own_company_domain.in

Just tried again , still works

j5Jt9.png

use their new user coupon, to get great discounts on High Valued articles

Or go to retailmenot.com and generate a new coupon for 200/- off on 1000/-

though the site says validity is till 31st March, it works now. But haven't tested the discount through the payment gateway.

MaRKiV said:
use their new user coupon, to get great discounts on High Valued articles

Or go to retailmenot.com and generate a new coupon for 200/- off on 1000/-

though the site says validity is till 31st March, it works now. But haven't tested the discount through the payment gateway.

WORKED FOR ME..ordered sandisk 16gb micro sd class 4 for rs 899.00

1. Buy SanDisk Memory Card SDHC 16GB in India Online for Rs.1,099 as on - Price, Features, Reviews, Specifications, Photos, Videos | BuyThePrice.com

click on buy now

2. go to retailmenot.com and generate a new coupon for (Upto Rs. 500 off depending on order value. Valid till March 31, 2011)

though the site says validity is till 31st March, it works now..

How to "GENERATE" coupons from retailmenot ? AFAIK all the coupons are displayed on their website and you just have to copy and apply. And the one mentioned for BTP doesn't works for me.

Am I missing something here?

Back