Call of Duty: Black Ops - Discussion Thread

Re: Call of Duty Black Ops Discussion Thread.

This is one Bad Ass game. I don't know how far into the game I am but I'm at the part where I'm still playing Victor Reznov. Still have to kill em bastids Dragovich & Krozhenko.

started playing... facing stuttering issues....... waiting fr the patch to come out...... BTW downloaded the game from SKIDROW... been facing the problem at NUMBERS stage. The Game is freezing after the NUMBERS cutscene. Anyone faced this issue??

^Careful with the skidrow thingy on the forums. Such discussions are not to be done here.

Yes COD Black OPS does have some issues like stuttering et all,

David Vonderhaar over at Treyarch tells forum-goers that they are trying to figure out the issue. Kotaku has the update on it!

See the post here regarding it

Black Ops On PC Suffering From Mysterious "Lag" [UPDATE]

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Hey guys,

Here are interesting links I found about Black OPS...hope you guys enjoy the read :)

What Black OPS did get right and what it got wrong

Sorting Fact From Fiction In Call Of Duty: Black Ops

Real Black OPS veteran tells how it is! Wonderful...a great read for those with interests about relation of with games and real life

Gamasutra - News - Interview: Black Ops Veteran Talks Video Games And The Real World

Criticising the BLack OPS poster fallacy

Black Ops? More Like Black Oops!

semester exams finished yesterday..first thing to do was..blackops..

finished the game till midnight..

i found it very good..

but it dint feel like 1968..

Frames like a blind bunny on three legs on my old rig...which apparently handled both MW and MW2 with ease. Fix the damn game...Treyarch!

gonna start black ops tomorrow as am enjoying James Bond - Blood Stone right now!

Back