Can someone please buy a game from gog.com for me? I'll repay by neft/cheque/cash.

neoscorpio

Recruit
I had signed up at TE long time back but had never posted alll this time. I was a lurker for a while until I stopped coming here. But a problem has arisen and my friend recommended me this place. First time posting here, so be nice please.

Basically I wanna buy a present for my brother i.e. a few games from gog.com (legitimate video game online distributor) and my card had been blocked by me entering wrong codes sometime back and I was told by my bank that it would reactivated automatically but it hasn't yet. So the offer is ending tomorrow and I want some fellow bangalorean to help me asap. I'd prefer only locals coz I can meet him/her and show that I'm a real person and not a fraud. I can pay by neft (electronic fund transfer or rtgs)/cheque/cash only coz I'm a lazy bastard who never bothered getting net banking activated. If I shouldn't be posting this here, I'm sorry, this will not be repeated.

do one thing, pay someone cash of that amount, take virtual card of that amount, and order @ your address, best
<

@OP: plus you are new here. Trust factor plays a big role you know. How do I know I am not involving myself in some fraud? Paranoia but yeah.

@OP: plus you are new here. Trust factor plays a big role you know. How do I know I am not involving myself in some fraud? Paranoia but yeah.

I know, that's why I'm hoping some local Bangalorean to show up so that I can directly meet him and pay him by cash. I'm still in need, so home some good guy shows up.

It may be not my business, but couldn't resist. Don't you have any friends who has credit card/debit card/netbanking?

We are all just college students. A few have debit cards but none with credit cards. Just one guy's dad has it but he has already overdrawn it. Problem can be fixed but don't know how long the offer will last.

tell me name of all games you want, hope i would be able to help you little bit
<

I changed my mind from Gog to Gamersgate. And I want - http://www.gamersgate.com/DDB-DBAMC/dungeons-and-dragons-anthology-the-master-collection

And thanks.

Back