Can we bring two laptops through cabin baggage from USA

technofast

Huh?
Adept
My cousin sis is traveling from USA to India at end of June. She is already carrying her laptop and iPad, so can she carry a new laptop along with this in her cabin baggage? Is there any restriction on that since it will be a new laptop.

In this day and age, I don't think she will have any problem. Just say one is office laptop and one is personal and iPad, well it is iPad so for watching videos and stuff.
I don't think there should be a problem.
I have personally traveled with 2 laptops in carry on / cabin bag.

I don't think you will have any issues, my dad carries 2 iPads and a laptop, once he got bought me a Macbook from Singapore, so he put his laptop in his colleague's bag, but I don't think that's the case with your sister. But I think up to 3 such devices would be no issue.

Ok Thanks for the information. She insisted that she will carry it on the check-in baggage but I've seen how they abuse the baggage in transit. Do not want it in the check-in baggage.

Yeah do not put important stuff in check in baggage like laptop, cash, documents etc because of chances of lost baggage but also many instances of theft... yes they open baggage and remove cash etc and close the baggage back. Happened to a few people that I've heard of from first hand.

Yeah do not put important stuff in check in baggage like laptop, cash, documents etc because of chances of lost baggage but also many instances of theft... yes they open baggage and remove cash etc and close the baggage back. Happened to a few people that I've heard of from first hand.
yes, i also totally agree, happened with direct contacts of mine, who got their electronics and other stuff meant for gifting purpose stolen

Back