Audio car speakers to pc ?

neojjjk

Skilled
Can you tell me How to connect car speakers to my pc ? I have a pair of sony car speakers .Is it possible to use a regular sound amplifier for these speakers ?

Can you tell me How to connect car speakers to my pc ? I have a pair of sony car speakers .Is it possible to use a regular sound amplifier for these speakers ?

I have heard methods of people using regular amplifiers or even car amplifiers(by powering them off the 12 V rail of PC power supply), so it can be done, just mention the Ohm rating and the power rating (in W) of the speakers

Go to youtube , there are plenty of instructions available . I had made such speaker 2 years back just for fun . Sadly i dont have the youtube link , search yourself .

Why you want to use them as PC speaker? I mean if they are in good condition then sell them on ebay/olx and buy a 2.1 speaker set for PC.
BTW you will need a 50+50 watt amplifier to power these speakers. You can get a readymade amplifier in electronics market or can make it by yourself (provided you are good in electronics and DIYs). And these speakers will need wooden boxes to port them.

PS:- I am seeing a 1000-1500 rs budget on this project.

And in that 1000-1500 rupees budget the amplifier you would be getting would be non-standard one, so dont expect sound quality to rival the 2.1 system, better sell them and get a dedicated 2.1

Hmm ,really confused now .I would like to get a good amplifier for those speakers . 1st que -please recommend me some good amplifiers for those car speakers?
2nd que -what is your opinion about corsair sp2500 ?

Back