PC Peripherals cheap ADDA/Panaflo fans-fake or real?

surajspai

Disciple
hello,

i had gone to some local electronics shop,and noticed that he had on display many ADDA and Panaflo 12v dc fans for sale.i inquired the price and here's what i got

Panaflo -fba09a12h 92mm.the sticker said panaflo (isnt it supposed to be nmb-mat now?)for just rs175/- i dont know if its 3 pin or 2 pin.high flow.

Adda ad0812hsa71gl 80mm-rs75/-(yeah,that cheap!) 2 pin.low noise

Now i need to replace my case fan(current one is a sunon 80mm,very noisy,with bad bearings).I need a 80/92mm fan(well,thats the largest that'll fit in that position).the adda is cheap,low noise.The panaflo moves air,high speed,but i can tolerate that.

I am sorely tempted to buy either of these,but being the cheapskate that I am :bleh: i want to know if these fans are original(how to find out?) and if they are worth buying.

Kindly advise.

im getting the panaflo for less than half the internet price.and adda goign really cheap.starting from rs 50?sounds too good to be true.120mm adda fans for 250rs and all.

These are most probably going to be refurbished fans.. probably why they are so cheap as well. Don't see why you shouldn't experiment when they ARE this cheap.

Never thought of that.i think the Panaflo sticker indicates it's older/refurbished stock.Well,lets try and see.IF they are any good,they'll beat any fans for that cost.Panaflo & ADDA fans are good quality,so they shouldnt be so bad,even if theyre refurb pieces.

how much stock does he have? Can u send me ADD/Panaflow 120mm fans? :) Im ready to buy it. Just check if it works and is pushing air real hard and is running silent relative to other fans in same class like Delta and kaze Ultras. They arent as silent as most 40~70 cfm fans, most probably some 36~39 dBa.

he had just 1 120mmadda fan-AD1224MB A74GL.rest all were 80 mm ones,the sort you see in oem computers.And quite a few Deltas'.panaflo?i guess 2-3.all 92mm,so no luck there.:ashamed: ,sorry

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

bought a panaflo 92mm,175 rupees,its new,not refurbished.tried it out using a dc supply at the shop,silent for a small fan.have never used a panaflo before,so,i dont know about the build quality.construction is good,not like those cheap 100-150 wala fans.plastic used is not as good as a delta though.

Back